Sam D5 App

Glizzy Gobbler

Name - Sam

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:96660236

Discord Name - !Sam#9647

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - CI SM

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - 1 for powergaming

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to shoot CI and D Class

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I am pretty good at pvp, currently i am a CI SM and have hosted a total of 160+ raids so i do pvp pretty often, i also have leadership skills since i have to lead my units into the raid all the time. I am also very active on the server. I know pretty much all the rules of the server and how to contain all the scps.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

no just no 🙂

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

Accepted

Contact an FTO+ for training

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: 2LT 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon, ES-04 | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: CCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice IV Shadows