Makes Thaddues teleport more random - Denied

Vuitheirt

What are you suggesting? -  Changing Thaddeus' teleporting to be more random, currently you end up in one or two set locations in each zone and it gets pretty boring quickly, I think it would be really fun if the teleporting would put you somewhere completely random, like on surface, in a containment cell or somewhere on surface 

How would this change better the server? -  More fun for people who are level 100+ and play on the job, 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I really cant think of any except it somehow causing lag

Who would this change mostly benefit? - People who play on the job 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

-Support 

Wile I would like a bit more verity I think that making it completely random would be very difficult to balanced. One thing is it might not be possible to make it completely random with the current swep, also that might result in people spawning in walls if they did get a sweep that could do that. also if it was made completely random then for people who are actually playing the job as research the swep would become practily useless as if you have a chance to spawn on surface or in a CC people could get in big trouble for it.

On 12/22/2022 at 8:08 PM, Drago said:

-Support 

Wile I would like a bit more verity I think that making it completely random would be very difficult to balanced. One thing is it might not be possible to make it completely random with the current swep, also that might result in people spawning in walls if they did get a sweep that could do that. also if it was made completely random then for people who are actually playing the job as research the swep would become practily useless as if you have a chance to spawn on surface or in a CC people could get in big trouble for it.

While*

• 2 weeks later...

-Support

I could support adding more locations, but with the way you have in mind, Chief will have to map out every single area where Thaddeus can teleport to and then make sure he doesn't get stuck too, making it incredibly tedious and not worth the work. Adding more locations is definitely more easily done and can be done however.

5 hours ago, Star said:

-Support

I could support adding more locations, but with the way you have in mind, Chief will have to map out every single area where Thaddeus can teleport to and then make sure he doesn't get stuck too, making it incredibly tedious and not worth the work. Adding more locations is definitely more easily done and can be done however.

i'd be fine with that

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

14 hours ago, Star said:

-Support

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

=Neutral=

Add more places for thad to teleport to i think it'd be pretty funky

• Thanks 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||