JackForPrez's Super Admin Application- Accepted

JackForPrez

Do you think I should be a Super Admin?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should be a Super Admin?

• Yes (Please Explain)
    • No (Please Explain)

What is your in-game name?: 

JackForPrez l DT Commander MP4

What is your steam name?:

[GL] JackForPrez

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:507145431

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I’ve been a Staff Member on Imperial RP for around 4 and a bit . In this I’ve had to deal with a variety of Sits including Racism, ERP, FailRM, MRDM and much more. Also, I have had to deal with people shouting abuse at me while trying to remain calm and unbiased. Furthermore, I have been a staff member in other communities and this has given me a vast experience on how to interact with members of the community.

What date did you start playing on the community?

Around the Start of June 2022 (I’m not exactly sure but roughly then)

What date did you make your forums account? 

5th July 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

GM Senior Admin / Lord

How many warns do you have on the server?

I have no warnings on the server or any servers within the Gaminglight Community.

Have you donated?

Yes

What rank are you applying for?

Super Admin

Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it:

Yes Several Times, just to ensure I'm up to date

Timezone:

GMT

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Owner/Manger Permission: Beckett

Super Admin+: Bon, Bear, Spice, Russtime

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):

There have been a few reasons that I would like to explain in further depth:

Commitment - I have been a part of the Team Since the beginning of August and I have been working to pursue more and aid the community further. I have also tried and stayed on top of my duties as a staff member, I’ve always tried to make myself available as a staff member and I try to assist newer staff when requested. One example of this is where I have stayed up through the night to be available as there was a recurring problem. 

Relations - Throughout my 5 - 6 months in this community I feel as if I have built a good relationship with the Gaminglight Community as a Whole. I’ve done this by being active and reachable when I'm online, or even when I'm not. I aim to be friendly whenever I'm approaching anyone on the server. Also, I try and give back to the community as I’ve been recently trusted with the position of Senior Game Master, this has allowed me to do events that boost player count and keep the community engaged and happy. Another way I try to help the community is as a member of support, this allows me to aid anyone who needs it and ensure the community is taken care of. 

Trustworthy - I’ve been blessed with opportunities to prove that I am trustworthy. I am the current Commander of DT. During this time it has allowed me to benefit the server and make good relations with people across the server. I was also allowed to host events at major times (after ceremonies etc…) this shows that the GM Leadership have placed trust in me as a GM. Also, I’ve been trusted in high profile events like SMT and Giveaways.

Helpful - One of the ways I’ve been helping people out as a GM and I’ve made suggestions to the GM Leadership. Furthermore, I’ve trained new GMs and helped out with Several Interviews. I’ve also done my best to help new Staff Members with sits where they have a player who has been a ’nuisance’. Also, as a member of support I try to attend every ticket I can in Ts and I keep a close eye on the Ticket’s in Discord to help out where possible.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

I would bring the player and  remain calm attempting to explain it. If the player calms down I’ll see their side of the story. Then I will check logs to count the accounts of Murder and any evidence that the reportee has. If he meets the threshold he will be reported and banned. If the player continues to kick off then I will gag him and explain calmly what is happening then I will check logs, If he meets the Threshold he will be warned and banned. For the Ban itself, I will make double sure that what I will give him matches the current guidelines, at the moment it is a MRDM warning and a 5 Day ban (has to have killed 4+ Players).

Thank you for Reading and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

- JackForPrez

Edited by JackForPrez

spacer.png

Mega Huge Ginormous + Support

-Active

-Great staff

-Good person

-Most literally does his job without Bias

-Knows what to do

-1 of 2 perfect choices for SA

All in all Perfect choice for SA as of right now.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

1 hour ago, Akeru said:

+Support

• Great Staff Member
  • Great and Detailed Application
  • All around good lad

Deserves the position of Super Admin

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister