ACEEs General suggestion for new way to report staff. - Accepted [Completed]

ACEE

What are you suggesting? -  I am suggesting that a new way to report staff like on a private forum that only JMT+ can access and read all the evidence that is submitted. while the person reporting will still be putting in their name and staff rank if their staff. but only JMT+ can see it meaning not open to all eyes including the one being reported

How would this change better the server? - This will make people reporting a staff member feel a bit safer knowing that the person who they reported doesn't know they were reported or that they person reporting can feel safer knowing that their report is not seen by said staff member. Because if you see a rule infringement how likely you are to report it if that person sees it or how likely are you to even make a post that is permanently there for all to see. Because when it comes to staff members they are not above the Rules and are also subject to them Aswell as others. If the staff member doesn't get warned, do you think they will not be mad that someone reported them. they will probably instead be very rude to that person or take the side of the other person over them. Or make sure that the other person doesn't get warned or try to get the other person out of a warn without it seeming like there on the other person's side.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I believe the only disadvantage is that others won't be able to add their own evidence. but the reason why they hold onto it is that they hope that someone else will make the report so they can add onto it or so they can send that person it and ask them to add it. but now they can submit it whenever making staff always have to be careful cause now anyone can report them.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Everyone who has wanted to report a staff member for a very big rule breaking or the staff member being rude.

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

While in theory your suggestion is a 10/10 and definitely a good idea, Becuse it makes people who report staff a bit saver 

In practice how ever, this would then look like no one is reporting Staff Members, making it seem for some that it isn’t worth it, also, if you think - staff member has made a wrong call, for the situation you can make a player report to get another staff member to look at the evidence and give a warning or ban when necessary. 

So I think the Negativ outweighs the positive so I will have to -Support this. 

I can see your reason for saying this and

I should have included more reason, but I looked into the staff report section and the last one I saw was December 4 and one before that was November 19th. and I can conclude that it will be hard to implement if there's another staff who wants to report another staff or a player with little standing on server like really unknown player to the point, they feel like the cons weighing it down are bigger than having something done cause then they know that they tried. or maybe where people can make a report on a site with no one knowing their player's name. Cause if there was i feel like there would be even more reports against staff with a vaild reason

Edited by ACEE

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL