Giga's TE App

Giga

What is your In-Game name?: Giga

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:555437807

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance): OS

How many strikes do you currently have?: 0

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings): 21037747359_WARNANDBANACOUNTSIR.thumb.png.7b037d10e3b3db3601ca7192fea8bfa4.png

Who gave you permission to apply?: Me / Giga

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?: I believe that I've shown my dedication in my respective branch (maintenance) a good amount. I have experience in both medical and maintenance, having joined maint a few times as well as now and have gotten to the rank of EM in medical while joining a few other times. I also LOVE ROLEPLAY and try to best my roleplaying skills everytime I do so. I believe that I'm fast when requested to do something and calling out stuff. I believe that I'm fairly trusted as I've also gotten command.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?: I believe that a life of a foundation personal matters the most, since other maintenance with a speciality on fixing or other's without one, can fix 966's and for a surgical protocol we have to be fast and waste no second so we can get the Corporal back to protecting the site. If so other maintenance aren't available I would firstly perform on the Nu7 Corporal and then fix the doors since 966 should anyways be out so nobody will die for a maintenance not fixing the doors and I would probably be done with the Corporal before 15 mins.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?: I would firstly squad up with the G9 and would tell them to go for a stop at 106's CC and stop the SB in the way of our destination, so I could basically do both armoring and healing the G9 while doing a stop at 106's so I can stop the SB. Now If I fail to stop it I will anyways have no more time since 106 is on his last advert, I would just go on with the G9 and call out in site that 106 is going to breach informing other mtf or gensec to take a d-class to 106's CC and informing maintenance to come and fix his CC.

+support

giga will give me some fucking trauma

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

9 hours ago, Tazza said:

+support

giga will give me some fucking trauma

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+support literally no reason why he cant have it

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

ACCEPTED
Please contact a TE lead for your training 

1 hour ago, krberry said:

yeah he’s gonna be the reason that “trauma” is in trauma engineer

MAINTENANCE!!!! I LOVE MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

image.png.1a58e8b93a831a69a9602377711b6321.png