Shock HVY 1SGT Safari SK235 Office Application

TheTrickBoxBunny

What is your in-game name? Safari

What is your current rank? 1SGT

How long have you been in Shock? 5 days

How much time do you have on the server? 5 days

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer? I know 110% this is an insanely short amount of time to be applying for officer given I've only been in the Shock Battalion for 5 days. I would however like to say that given my position(s) in Shock on the GL CWRP Server before the migration to imperial, that would make my time in Shock, on this server, more than a few years in. I made it all the way up to Jedi Council and was Saesee Tiin, a Jedi General and was able to join Shock as Saesee. This is important because at the time, and even today, Shock is honestly one of the only battalions I love to a hyper degree. I make it a point to not minge to a degree of which I can be reprimanded for (keeping it restricted for RP). So when it comes to Shock, I uphold every value I can to ensure everyone in and out of the battalions success (everyone I can anyways). If I get the position of officer, I will make it my goal, even though it is already, to make sure I, and everyone in the Shock battalion is squared away and where they need to be to ensure success from the new recruits to the highest ranking officers.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position? I can be trusted because of my track record. From playing from years ago before migration, to even today, I have been trusted with duties that I have done nothing but fulfil and do with promise; that I will make Shock what I know it can be, even though I know it damn-near already is. However, I feel if progress can be made with good intent, anything is possible. I can be trusted because I know a lot of Shock deserve to have another officer who is ready to step up to the plate when needed. With pouring-in of new recruits, I know that I can tackle any and everything that needs to be done.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't? I would never shame another applicant. So I'll tell you simply, what I can add. I can add security in knowing you have another officer who knows Shock and their soldiers. I have made it a mission to get to know almost each and every single one and have made a tremendous amount of friends along the way. I know favoritism plays a big part in everything wrong with how situations are met. But I speak from the heart when I say I am unbiased and loyal. I can give a guarantee that what I can add/offer is exactly what the Battalion, as well as the server needs. That is being able to make friends and offer checks and balances to those who deserve it. I place everyone on the same pedestal because at the end of the day, we all bleed the same. 

How active can you be? As active as I am needed and wanted. I do have a son, however. I would just be gone some days that I am picking him up from his grandparents, which isn't often. I am about to switch careers from working on an active military installation to being a full time life insurance producer/agent. I am not sure what that fully entails on my schedule.  However, I absolutely enjoy everyone on this server and the server itself. I find myself spending a lot of my free time here so I imagine my time away from my job and family will be spent here. Thank you for reading my officer application even though it was such a short amount of time from getting NCO to applying for officer. I appreciate any criticisms given. ❤️

+ SUPPORT +

+ Active

+ Respectful

+  Nice and Approachable

+ Responsible

+ Good Leader

+ Good NCO despite the short amount of time in Shock

+ Has prior experience

+ Well Written App

+/- App could be a bit longer but it's not terribly short

+/- You haven't been in Shock all that long, but you already demonstrate that you understand what you're doing

Although you haven't been in Shock for very long, you have shown a great amount of dedication and respect to EVERYONE. You've also been putting good work in as an NCO, hosting a lot of tryouts and helping enlisted out as you go!

GOOD LUCK!

Would like to see you as a part of the Officer Corps!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

+support 
Active 
Approachable
Loyal
Listens to superiors

-Support

While you have experience on CWRP you don't have a lot on imperial shock which is slightly different and still changing.
Went to NCO very fast, hasn't been an NCO long which I think there should be more time in before becoming officer.
App somewhat says the same thing a few times.

There are my thoughts, in general you are pretty good and a welcomed member of shock, Goodluck on your app Safari!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Apprentice I Alastor/ RG CDT I Vox/501st PVT Vox 4556

Ex: Purge BTO CSM Blaez 24BD/Shock ERUO 1LT Blaez SK556

12 hours ago, Blaez said:

+support 
Active 
Approachable
Loyal
Listens to superiors

-Support

While you have experience on CWRP you don't have a lot on imperial shock which is slightly different and still changing.
Went to NCO very fast, hasn't been an NCO long which I think there should be more time in before becoming officer.
App somewhat says the same thing a few times.

There are my thoughts, in general you are pretty good and a welcomed member of shock, Goodluck on your app Safari!

Good luck safari while you seem to be a good fit you still have much to learn but i will help with any questions you might have 🙂

• Gaminglight Love 1

EX: Shock HVAL LTCOL Olive/K2S0 SK517
EX: ERUL

On 12/18/2022 at 12:52 AM, KingShob said:

+ SUPPORT +

+ Active

+ Respectful

+  Nice and Approachable

+ Responsible

+ Good Leader

+ Has prior experience

+ Well Written App

+/- You haven't been in Shock all that long, but you already demonstrate that you understand what you're doing

Although you haven't been in Shock for very long, you have shown a great amount of dedication and respect to EVERYONE. You've also been putting good work in as an NCO, hosting a lot of tryouts and helping enlisted out as you go!

GOOD LUCK!

Edited by Alpha0
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 12/17/2022 at 10:52 PM, KingShob said:

+ SUPPORT +

+ Active

+ Respectful

+  Nice and Approachable

+ Responsible

+ Good Leader

+ Has prior experience

+ Well Written App

GOOD LUCK!

• Gaminglight Love 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 12/18/2022 at 6:52 AM, KingShob said:

+ SUPPORT +

+ Active

+ Respectful

+  Nice and Approachable

+ Responsible

+ Good Leader

+ Has prior experience

+ Well Written App

GOOD LUCK!

Apparently I need to put something here.