3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Zefer Be a RRH?

• YES
    • NO

In Game Name: Zefer/Stephen Strange 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:107843717

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): ZeferGaming#8552

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):  Engineer,

Current RP Ranks Held: i am Manager in Medical as well as Head of Field work in Medical as well as a NU-7 CPL

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Utility High command 

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0 warns 

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I have been Recommended so many times to join you guys from Utility High command to Fellow friends who are already in RRH I have heard so many cool things about you guys and all though it has taken me this long to go about making an application for this I feel like now that I have become a Manager in Medical that now is that time to join pulse RRH is literally the only thing I have not played on in the server for this will be a whole new thing for me witch excites me. trying new things is the reason I even came to SCP in the first place and with me so high up in the medical team now is a better time than ever to join RRH. 

Why should we accept you: I am a very responsible person I did not make it to where I am today by per dumb luck I worked hard to get to where I am in Medical well also Balancing MTF NU-7 work as well. The Extra Responsibly that comes with these jobs is what I thrive on being the best I can be well prove that I can overcome the odds is what puts me aside from all other people that I personally know, and this drive give me a reason to get even better then I already am I feel like RRH is that chance to making me even greater and with how serous I am and how responsible I am and my will not die attitude I feel like I have a Huge shot at becoming a RRH Engineer.  

13.PNG

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

Zefer is a very dedicated and loyal person to gaming light and the medical branch, for the reason which I believe he is a perfect fit for RRH.

~RRH Engineer Delta 16

• Thanks 1

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

Major Support++++

You are never going to find a guy like Zefer again, This man will work day and night and does not know what the word quit mean. he will back you up till the day you drop and even then will carry you to the finish line. This man has so much Experience in Command, SF, and even Combat forces from Imperial and SCP RP. You would be Dumb not to let this man in. I would give anything for this man and he would do the same. This man will be a great RRH member and will, not even might, WILL! lead RRH one day with great compassion and leadership.

• Thanks 1

On 12/12/2022 at 8:48 PM, Wassabi said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

Zefer is a very dedicated and loyal person to gaming light and the medical branch, for the reason which I believe he is a perfect fit for RRH.

~RRH Engineer Delta 16

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

rsz_alpha1.png.dbb3f2c67bc004229fc5ef14cba30752.png.ef7ec69c838976a195d9e251d0d17eea.png

Accepted

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to O5-3/O5-13 or any RRH Salvis Unit to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Weiss locked this topic