Research:

Sub-branches: 

- Raptor Operative (RO) 

- Training Officer (SFTO) 

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):

I have 1 warn.  

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:  

I would like to join RRH because I love the idea of protecting the foundations most important members. I also like the secretness together with doing some new things for me like interogations. I have spent most of my time here on the server as Delta-5 which is definetly a fun branch but I want to try out some new things and spice things up a bit. I feel like D5 only has 1 aspect of roleplay (PVP) during Raids and etc. I would like to experience some more types of roleplay as well. Red Right Hand has a more passive kind of roleplay which I think I would enjoy as well. I feel like doing more than 1 type of roleplay will make things more fun and I think that RRH would be the most fun thing for me right now. 

Why should we accept you: 

I’ve played quite a bit on the server so I feel like I have a grasp how the game works, PVP, strategies, etc. I have spent most of my time in D5 which has improved my combat skills including strategies, comms and handling my weapon. I am very active on the server and will play whenever I can. I love learning new things and am willing to follow orders from superiors without hesitation. I can stay calm and make rational decisions under pressure which I think makes me a good candidate for RRH. 

image.png

Edited by Warmug

Retired:
[ Delta-5 Colonel]     [ D5-SVFTO ]     [ Gamma-9 ' Forseti's Banamaðr ' ]     [ Director of The IAA ]   [Omega-1 Lieutenant]      [Alpha-1 SGT] 

image.png.71edd96ab5d5d2bb3542fd61eb057724.png

rsz_alpha1.png.dbb3f2c67bc004229fc5ef14cba30752.png.9dbfff54dd5558bca308e9d3d64cb942.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Weiss locked this topic