Hotdogs Vicemarshall app  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become A Vice Marshall

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Hotdog or Rexler Brath as a lore name.

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I am applying for the position of Vice Marshall within the Starfighter Corps.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to see SF grow back to its former glory I feel as though I set an example as to what to expect from SF in battle or otherwise. I want to make SF great again. Really the only Battalion that I've had fun in. I would like to show other people that even though getting into SF is a bit of a hassle now, it can be worth the effort and time put in to naval. I truly only want being in SF to be a fun and welcoming experience for everyone. With the way things are going right now it seems that nobody is giving it a chance, so I want to change the people's opinions about SF.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 155 hours on the server and willing to put in more if it means I can have as much fun as I've been having so far.  ---> https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/964635638

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a command member is to lead a branch in combat, duties, and set an example for officers and other battalions on how one in this position should carry themselves. You have to be a good shoulder to lean on for all of the battalion including the Marshall. The Vice Marshall should be assisting troops with questions and how to carry out their duties on the server.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe you should trust me with the position of Vice Marshall because I have probably one of if not THE most active people in SF since joining. Being the only one on at times I have been the only ship/transport in many events and missions. 0 strikes is a plus. Unfortunately i don't have any former command experience but I would love the chance to prove myself.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I have been on every day that I can and will try to continue that trend for as long as possible.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
no

Edit 1: added back what my cousin deleted 

Edit 2: he deleted more than I realized

Edited by haha... wiener

-support

Have no idea about how you are on the server but commander apps keep getting shorter and shorter, and this one is way too short imo.

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

On 12/12/2022 at 1:52 PM, QuickFlash727 said:

- Support

- Application doesn't have much thought or work put into it as others, very short

- Haven't seen you on much

- You're a great guy but I don't think you're ready for this position

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator/Admin | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

+/- 

Hotdog to be fair i have heard a lot about you, you are supposedly doing a good job, but the experience needs to be met to be able to fully process that position, im not saying i have not seen you much, what i am saying is that you might want to maybe do more collaboration with other battalion, maybe even relate yourself to some senior commanders and get there perspectives or even talk to other vice commanders, they will always answer any questions you might have and even give you tips on applications or even how to make sims or tryouts more enjoyable, personally i would look at the people above me and look on how they have become what they have become due to what they have done for that battalion before they got that position, as well as i would look into other applications in the past to give you some idea on what really made them want to become a vice commander, I wish you luck, and i wish you success!

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

• Bon locked this topic