Rasputin’s Vice Marshall App.

Rasputin

Should I be the next Vice Marshall?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the next Vice Marshall?

• Yes
    • No (please elaborate why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Rasputin (Ubbel)

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be Vice Commander of this branch because it is the only branch I have ever really known. SF is in a  bad place, and needs strong leaders to lead it out of the dark times and into the light. SF is suffering from a few issues that I would like to help remedy. I have always loved SF and it is truly the only branch. In all my time in GL I have very rarely picked up a second life, and if I would not play it as much in efforts to focus on SF. I want more players to become interested in and I believe I can better achieve this though being a Vice Commander. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

562:52 (I believe it equates 3.3 weeks)

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/346481078

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Being a vice commander of any branch, you need to be able to wear many hats. You gotta be able to train, to perform in your branch, and most importantly be able to lead. Your main purpose as a vice commander is to be there to assist your commander in leading the branch. Whether that be leading/performing in their stead, or being autonomous, and knowing what you need to do and when to do it. Your main goal should be to assist in any way possible in running the branch and running it well. Another major purpose is to act as an ambassador to your branch. Both are very important aspects of being part of your branch’s command team that I would equate them on the same level. Overall you need to be a well rounded individual, stern, but not too stern. Friendly, but does not let people walk over you.   

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I should be trusted as vice commander because of three reasons; I am one of the most active members, I have past experiences in command roles (not as much on this server sadly, but lets change that!), and  I have 0 strikes. First off, I am constantly on the server, because I just really enjoy GL. With me being on the server constantly I feel my efforts would be best used in SF, so I typically stay on job and interact with the server. Secondly, I have had command roles in the past. I was the first gladius squad leader, (back when they changed the name from onyx to gladius), and now I am Onyx squad lead, I have sadly not done too much yet because things are still settling from the merger. And finally I do not have any strikes which signifies that to some extent I know what I am doing. Overall, I feel like I am a well rounded individual who would succeed in this position. SF is my only battalion that I know, I wanna see it prosper.  

7. How often can you be Online? :

I try to be on as much as I can so typically 2 hours a day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No Warnings. 

Thank you for reading my app, and if you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to dm me on discord, or talk to me in game!

Edit 1: added lore name

Edit 2: title

Edited by Rasputin

Current: Commander Boss - Co-Creator of the HCD

Ex: SF Vice Marshall, IC VCMDR Fixer/Scorch

+support
Was a great Officer when I was Vice Marshal and I feel he will do great things with this new spot. He cares about SF and really wants to bring it back to glory. He stayed with SF during the merge while many other transferred or just resigned If you get this spot I believe you will do great things

Good Luck!

• Heart-Eyes 1

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy

++SUPPORT
Haven't had much contact in game but I've been told by others that you are a nice person. I do see you active in SF regularly and you have shown your loyalty to SF through the tough time especially the merger, you stayed when a lot of others left. Massive respect for that!

Goodluck my friend. May the odds be in your favor. 🙂

• Heart-Eyes 1

Apparently I need to put something here. 

On 12/10/2022 at 10:18 PM, Pizzaguy11 said:

+support
Was a great Officer when I was Vice Marshal and I feel he will do great things with this new spot. He cares about SF and really wants to bring it back to glory. He stayed with SF during the merge while many other transferred or just resigned If you get this spot I believe you will do great things

Good Luck!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

• Rasputin changed the title to Rasputin’s Vice Marshall App.
On 12/10/2022 at 8:18 PM, Pizzaguy11 said:

+support

Good Luck!

• Heart-Eyes 1

On 12/10/2022 at 9:18 PM, Pizzaguy11 said:

+support

Good Luck!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 12/10/2022 at 9:18 PM, Pizzaguy11 said:

+support

Good Luck!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 12/11/2022 at 3:18 AM, Pizzaguy11 said:

+support

Good Luck!

• Heart-Eyes 1

spacer.png

On 12/10/2022 at 10:18 PM, Pizzaguy11 said:

+support

Good Luck!

To be fair in the past i was a DICK to Rasputin for a while, and i have come to notice that he actually wants to make SF good, and we also kind of need a vice marshall so i mean from my perspective he has what he deserves (also best onyx squadron lead, was kind of the guy who made onyx/gladius good)

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

On 12/10/2022 at 8:18 PM, Pizzaguy11 said:

+support

Good Luck!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: FEMBOY SMASHER

EX: Nova Vice Commander TROJAN!!!!!!!!!!DT C37shadow guard flungus pykw

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to NHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic