Neon Trial Senior Guard

Neon lights

What is your in game name?:  Neon

What is your in game rank?: Shadow Guard VI 

Are you in shadow guard? Yes 

How long have you been in Royal Guard?: about 3 months  

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words]I feel like I want to be a trial senior guard So that I can move up farther into the Royal Guard. I feel like a lot of players, especially those in Shadow Guard Have seen me and have worked with me before.  In general, if there's ever a new player, I love hoping to do their tryouts, and I would love to try to convince more people to do that and help them make it more interesting. And not making it read page to page.  And with more freedom to do more things. I can have more fun sounds rather than always having to stick to a free for all or knowledge or something of that nature.    Also, I have been trying to take lead during more events to see if I could do it and I'm not always the best, but I think I'm doing OK.  Even if this turns you down to not make me want to accept me, I am aware that at first, I'm going to need help. And be taught some basic things about Royal guard officers.  And hopefully y'all will let me help you make the Royal guard Even better Than it already is!

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words] I enjoy helping the new players, which is something I do as an NCO, and I would love for the ability to help even new NCOs get up to the point where they can take over themselves. Even as a high-ranking NCO, I do tend to try to work with high command and I try to let them know what they asked and I do my best to help new players, especially in Shadow Guard.  I do the best I can to answer anyone's questions and if it's something I can't answer, or I don't know I move it up.  I am also certified with the Microsoft suite. Even though I am a bit out of practice.

How many strikes do you have?0

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain) on this server no.  But back when GMOD was much bigger, I used to do it with other servers.  I was commander on a decently big server. Even though it was already established, the commander before me left in a hissy fit, so I had to essentially pick up all the parts and try to do it. 

What Qualifications would you bring to the Royal Guard Officer Team?If you just count this server, unfortunately I have no Command experience.  But I am extremely dedicated to the Royal Guard. It's the only life that I pursue. In general, I do a lot of tryouts and I try my best to take part in training and see what other battalions are doing. So even though I don't come with any prior experience on this server, I hope you're willing to give me a chance.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  I Do understand and i think it’s smart to have this system as a test

(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Currently vice marshall

+Support 

*Great App!

* I love the fact that you are not too proud to admit you might need help. Also, that is literally the job of a TSG. to learn. 

*It is absolutely ok that you are not perfect. Nobody is. Everyone's leadership style is different, and I guarantee that you will find where yours helps. 

*Experience on other servers counts. We might not be able to see it right away, but it shows eventually. If you know what you are doing, we will see it.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

9 hours ago, KLONDU said:

+Support 

*Great App!

* I love the fact that you are not too proud to admit you might need help. Also, that is literally the job of a TSG. to learn. 

*It is absolutely ok that you are not perfect. Nobody is. Everyone's leadership style is different, and I guarantee that you will find where yours helps. 

*Experience on other servers counts. We might not be able to see it right away, but it shows eventually. If you know what you are doing, we will see it.

yes

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 12/11/2022 at 1:32 AM, KLONDU said:

+Support 

*Great App!

spacer.png