Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - 

CI Military: Private
CI RnD: Junior Agent

CI Biotech: Assistant Technician

Utility: Junior Maintenance
Security: Private

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - N/A

Why do you want to join Delta-5?

I want to join Delta-5 because I like MTF teams. I think they are a really cool idea and they are implemented well in GamingLight. I would join E-11 however that requires donor, so it was really a toss-up between Delta-5 and Nu-7. I like them both, however in the end I choose to go with Delta-5 since it's the one I hear most about. I've been playing on the server for the past couple weeks and it's kinda resparked my interest in gmod, and I want a more active role. CI is fun, but I want to play defense against them. Gensec is focused pretty much entirely on D-class so they don't tend to interact with CI, so that leaves the MTF.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words)

I can prove myself a capable member, and can be versatile. My pvp skills may not be the best, so I usually take on a support role such as medic but I can at least say I am competent. I have good knowledge of most of the scps on the server, and know how they function and what needs to be done to recontain them. I'm also pretty active on the server and have enough free time to reliably flag up when the call is made.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?

I will do my best to uphold community, server, SOP, and RP value