Pilgrim's Chaos Insurgency Application

Pilgrim

In-game Name: Pilgrim

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:512146164

DiscordID: 618423263231737877

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 8-9

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)   Mostly because I want to enjoy this experience and fulfil my dream of being it, I feel, that if I become this I can bring a lot of leadership such as good communication, accountability, integrity, honesty, creativity, innovation, inspiring others, etc, helpful, kind, team working, hard-working, I work well with others. I have plans, I want to build a career within this experience/job, I know what to do as being a part of CI and the responsibilities it upholds, problem-solving, decision-making capabilities, negotiation. Persuasion, perseverance, motivation, and elegance when I first saw this it came to my interest straight away. I thought for once in my life I could be this, I thought to myself. I also want to also become a CI Operative on SCP: RP server because I think that I will be a good addition to the team, thanks to my previous experience as other GOI related jobs on other servers. Likewise, I joined DG approximately a few months ago and during that time I got to experience the server and how things work around here.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?  Well, my maturity to start with. As I've played this game for over 120 days, I've matured over the years a lot. I still like to have fun and keep things light-hearted, but I'm way more serious now compared to when I first started playing good. I've gone through the main lore also including duties of CI Operatives numerous times to keep myself up to date. Furthermore, I really like this server because it's a breath of fresh air for me as it's a new concept, and it has seen a lot of development to make it unique from the rest of the servers.
Besides, I have quite a lot of experience as an GOI related jobs, seeing as I've held numerous high-ranking positions within different foundations over the years on different servers, and that has given me a lot of knowledge on basic gameplay.

Additionally, I can offer Good communication, accountability, integrity, honesty, creativity, innovation, inspiring others, etc., helpful, kind, team working, hard-working, I work well with others, I have plans, and I want to build a career within this experience/job, problem-solving, decision-making capabilities, negotiation. Persuasion, perseverance, motivation, and elegance. One of the things that make me the best candidate is my leadership; I can establish order in any situation that requires it and delegate tasks in a clear and concise manner, leading to a more orderly and efficient work environment. I am also strict with the people who I work with as I expect great things from them which in my opinion pushes them to complete tasks to the best of their ability which is what we need regularly, Furthermore, I possess an array of skills which all come with separate responsibilities and obstacles to deal with on a regular basis while dealing with people of different skill-sets.

How active can you be? 3-4 hours daily.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes.

Edited by Pilgrim

ACCEPTED

Join our discord if you're not already in it: https://discord.gg/WN4E7thc Head to #Member Self roles
Click the icon for Chaos insurgency
image.png.0ea437ab88e12ab82d56f4d4df4e313a.png <--- Should look like this
Head to #Requesting-FTO and follow the format with the link of your application, good luck!
If you need any help, feel free to DM me on discord Kiwi#8877

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |