Staff Application- Denied

Sabo

What is your in-game name?:  My ingame name is Yosepi / DT MN7 .

What is your steam name?: Kanye Southern

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:157542676

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i was a TMOD on this server but i got inactive and eventually kicked from the team .

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 7 months ago according to battle metrics.

What date did you make your forums account? I made this account on July 3rd.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? im a lord on the server.

How many warns do you have on the server? i have no warns .

Have you donated? yes i have i bought the Tac, 2 vibro keys and lord rank.

What rank are you applying for? im applying for TMOD/ Trial Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: yes i have read it and okay.

Timezone: GMT.

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I belive i could bring joy to the server and rid it of the Minges and i also want to help out the gaming light community such as answering questions on the forums and answering questions in game.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would politely ask them to calm down and i would ask them to explain what happened at their side of the story after asking the person who made the report.

On 12/8/2022 at 11:24 AM, Kanye Southern said:

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would politely ask them to calm down and i would ask them to explain what happened at their side of the story after asking the person who made the report.

As the question states, all they do is curse at you so they would not calm down or answer their side of the story. May want to adjust your answer taking this into consideration. Good luck otherwise!

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

should make it longer

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius