Web's Senior Officer Application

WebSter_Cze

What is your in game rank and name?

Midshipman Web

What is your STEAM ID?

STEAM_0:0:529169602

How long have you been in Naval?

Around 1-2 months on this life.

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer?

I feel like I am ready to take on Senior Officer resposibilities and duties. Finally becoming an officer would help me on my Naval journey as well as bring some more experiences in leading. I would also love to go for ISB one day which requires Senior Officer rank.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer?

Mainly to host Simulations and trainings for Naval, assisting command team with leading lower rankings, guiding Junior Officers and helping them, leading naval during events and also maintaining naval activity via tryouts.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer?

Once I'm off my ROA, I will try to do naval sims, such as flight sims, quizzes, pvps and more. I will try to provide some tryouts or guide new junior officers with their responsibilities and duties.

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer?

I believe I have spend more than enough time in naval and that I am now ready to take on this rank. My prior experiences include DT Officer, SF Command member, IC Officer and more.

Thanks for your attention and have a nice day!

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

-Support

You haven't submitted anything ever in the log responses

Your battlemetrics is lacking

Not much effort into application

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif