Shold I be a Trial Mod  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Shold I be a Trial Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Drizzle

What is your steam name?:Drizzle_gaming9

What is your steam ID?:76561198885596979

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No but id love to learn everything i need to know

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 14th 22

What date did you make your forums account? 7/27/22

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 active

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? TMOD

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I deserve the rank because i am very dedicated to the Imperial RP server and i believe if i obtain this rank I will go far and I deserve the rank because all i want to do is help the community live and thrive and with this position i will be able to help more people going beyond showing them around the ship teaching faces and general rules.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First thing i would do is try to get the person to calm down and have an actual conversation with me if they continue to curse at me i would call a higher admin to gag them for me then i would explain that they are here referring to the MRDM then after explaining why they are in the sit id ask if there is anything they would like to say for them self giving them a chance to explain what was happening in the moment to maybe cause them to do that if they continue to curse id explain that they would be given a formal warning and 5 day ban for a cooling off period and ask them when they come back to be respectful of other players so we wont have to be here again then ask a higher staff member to give them a formal warning and 5 day ban for MRDM.

Edited by Drizzle_gaming9

EX: Shock HVAL LTCOL Olive/K2S0 SK517
EX: ERUL

A couple pointers before I declare my support:

1. Though the question states "why do you believe that you deserve the rank," when formulating a response you want to focus away from the word "deserve" itself (IMO) as when I see the word repeated in the response it seems more like someone whom might have entitlement tendencies even though that may not be the case at all.  Use different phrases like "I believe I'm a good fit for the position for [reason 1, 2, 3, etc.]."

2. When you state that you have "0 active" warns it makes it seem you have warns from the past which, if that is the case, you need to post as you have to be transparent.

image.thumb.png.ad8474870684e4cda1f39a45385960b9.png

+Support

+ willing to learn

+ no warns since they've been back

+ been putting in hours on the server over the last month and a half, though recently has been fairly absent (see below)

+ well articulated response to MRDM scenario

+ though I haven't had much interaction with them, based on the application alone, I believe they would be a good fit

image.thumb.png.7008e11fe23118014f38f1784ad3832a.png

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

12 hours ago, Master Chief said:

1. Though the question states "why do you believe that you deserve the rank," when formulating a response you want to focus away from the word "deserve" itself (IMO) as when I see the word repeated in the response it seems more like someone whom might have entitlement tendencies even though that may not be the case at all.  Use different phrases like "I believe I'm a good fit for the position for [reason 1, 2, 3, etc.]."

2. When you state that you have "0 active" warns it makes it seem you have warns from the past which, if that is the case, you need to post as you have to be transparent.

+Support

+ willing to learn

+ been putting in hours on the server over the last month and a half, though recently has been fairly absent (see below)

+ though I haven't had much interaction with them, based on the application alone, I believe they would be a good fit

Couldnt have said it better my self

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 12/2/2022 at 5:54 PM, Master Chief said:

+Support

+ willing to learn

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 12/2/2022 at 10:54 PM, Master Chief said:

+Support

+ willing to learn

On 12/2/2022 at 2:54 PM, Master Chief said:

+Support

+ willing to learn

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy