Gordon Hunter's Juggernaut Application

Sylvdox

1. What is your in-game name?: Gordon Hunter

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:178555102

3. Current Rank in Security: CPL

4. Time on the server: 70 hours+ of playtime.

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 9

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): No.

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Baby Arm and Bucket

8. What is your current level in game?: 31

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I believe I am fit for the role of Juggernaut for my great activity as I play on the server daily starting at roughly 6 am. Another point to take other than my activity is my ability to obey role and adapt. I am also a fast learner so I am able to grow with tips from my fellow members. I also have a good amount of leadership which is plus one point I believe I am fit for the position. I promise to be active and loyal within the branch as well and to assist others when times of need inside D-Block. So taking all these things into consideration I am one for the job of a Jugg. That is all I have to say.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No, because they are higher than me.

+ support

Chad

Good App

Good Activity 

Should be accepted

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

-Support

Please no more based Juggernauts

+Support…

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |