Application for Nu-7.

fisherman

In Game Name: SEC OFC Houston
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:63354860
Discord Name (Ruby#0001): doctor#6177
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Approximately 2 years since I've joined, been playing on and off since then for a good amount of time.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I've seen a general understaffing of MTF units and would like to help out. I'm also really interested in containing SCPs since I enjoy being given really hard challenges for me to overcome, and the most challenging branches in my opinion are MTF units that contain and the branch of the CS. Why specifically Nu-7? Because I like the uniform and I've been in Nu-7 before, so I might know a few guys on the team.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):

I've been an EXP Researcher, I've been Nu-7 before as a PFC, I'm currently in CI as RND and as Military, I've been a Junior Medic in the Medical branch and I've been in Utility as an NCS.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes.

• Giga locked this topic