False Warn Appeal- Denied

Lowerguy

Your In-game: Lowerguy

The admin's name in-game: Matilda

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Matilda

What warning did you receive: ARDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: because i thought someone disrespecting me and my family gives me the right to gun someone down because that reporter said "Imagine Being In SL" I took that seriously and i thought that gives me the right to gun him down.

Any extra information:

image.png

• Skull 1

USMS Chief Marshal Administrator | EMS Lieutenant |EMS Assistant Head FTO | FBI Special Agent In-Charge | FBI FTO Training Deputy Director | HRT Sergeant First Class | SWAT Private | DOC Sergeant CO | State Trooper | UMC Level 2 Mercenary

To give more context another SL member said "imagine owning a fucking BMW" which the reporter answered with "imagine being in SL" and then drove away while Lowerguy started shooting the reporters car. Clip: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/J5Jh2PWqxL1bL/y1PLofbwk1OF?invite=cr-MSxxa0IsMTA1MDU1OTA5LA

• Skull 1

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

-support

-You attempted to RDM someone for saying imagine being SL. Clearly that is not enough to give you the right to kill them.
-do better
-could rp it out like your supposed to and higher a hitman or someshit but you shouldn't just shoot someone because you feel "disrespected".

Edited by Dry

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

4 minutes ago, Dry said:

-support

-You attempted to RDM someone for saying imagine being SL. Clearly that is not enough to give you the right to kill them.
-do better
-could rp it out like your supposed to and higher a hitman or someshit but you shouldn't just shoot someone because you feel "disrespected".

Think we all need to remember. this is a video game. Ppl take shit way to serious. this is an RP server. dont take everything as direct diss. -support followed by a SMH.

Edited by galax223

DD Founder and Leader| SM In PD|
Join DD Today!