EliasQuickness' Nu7 Application

EliasQuickness

In Game Name: EliasQuickness

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:108363217

Discord Name: EliasQuickness#4840

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): October 2019 (judging from my forum's account joined date) and came back in March 2022.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): This is the only branch I haven't been in and I wanted to join because I believe I could be a great asset to your branch and believe that I can help with defending the site from CI, Sarkic, and GOI. I have been in other MTF branches before and know how to recontain SCPs that have breached from their cell, kill D-Class roaming around the site, and communicate with people in comms and with people in TeamSpeak.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers.: I'm currently a Maintenance Manager, and a RND JA. I was formerly a 2-LT Delta-5, a Senior Medic, and a 1LT in CI.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes I do.

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

• Giga locked this topic