Steam Name: [GL] Scor

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:579774652

What is your discord username (Ex: Zerg#6515): 4288#3693

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Moderator 

How often are you on Teamspeak?

Im on it everyday, on it 4-11 PM EST

How often do you use Discord?

Im on it everyday, on it 4-11 PM EST

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? Firstly, Im a moderator of PoliceRP. I want to be apart of the support team to help others with any issues they have. I find myself sometimes helping people in game with discord issues and teamspeak. Also the most recent economy issue that affected policeRP; I led the people affected to make a bug report. If i do not know the answer to an issue, I will follow CoC and contact a higher up. I am looking forward to helping others and to assisting anyone with anything and to meeting other members of the team!

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Whats up, My name is Scor and I’m apart of the support team, how can I help?

dM43pL3.png

On 11/19/2022 at 10:25 AM, Chineseman said:

+Support
Very friendly guy 
Good guy to talk to 
Good application 

Leaning towards the shorter side of applications however the activity seems very nice

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)