Incident Report ████ At Site-13

Dr. Zitterman

8/10 length of the paper: Its a tad shorter than most papers, That being said your general output is much higher than most people so it averages out to me.

3/5 Terminology (How fancy do you sound): Overall its average. Nothing too fancy but its not dumbed down leading to a nice light reading.

10/10 Grammar (Is it readable): no issues it was all smooth. 

10/10 Testing Idea (How good was the test idea): While not a test (kind of rendering this invalid) I'll count this and execution off how the idea in general. With that said I haven't seen a D-class breach with some SCP influence behind it done before. For that I think its a 10/10 idea!

14/20 Execution (How well was the test executed): I do have some major issues with how this was executed though. You hint at some SCP-035 involvement and then never back it up. This might be due to the fact that it is involved in another doc that I haven't seen or read (Tried to take a look around but didn't find anything, I apologize if I missed it). Even so, I shouldn't have to read another doc unless it is attached to this one otherwise how would I know. On top of that even if this is the start of something to do with 035 why would he be prevalent at this point. Nothing else about this doc indicates 035 involvement. the inclusion of that section, especially that early on really brings the doc down for me. Other then that the rest of it is mostly fine with minor flaws. 

8/10 Format (How nice is your format): I like the computer format but it is kind of jarring that you then swap to the typewriter format. Other then that no complaints 

10/10 Lore: I feel like I've deducted enough points from execution as my only issues in lore are the same ones in execution. 

10/10 Engagement (How engaging was your paper to read): It was short and able to keep engaged the whole time partly due to that. While at times it felt jarring to read due to it flopping around a bit, it overall read well. 

1/5 Use of pictures: There are no pictures, I don't feel as if a doc always NEEDs pictures per say but you do talk about camera feeds and such, so it would be nice to see those.

Overall Score: 74/100