Stec [Pavel] Officer Application

Lokan

What is your In Game Name?
ARCLT MSGT Stec 06 [Pavel]

What is your SteamID? 
STEAM_0:1:151010821

How Long Have You Been In 501st
I have been with the 501st for around 3 weeks now.

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [100+ Words]
I wish to obtain more responsibility along with increasing my knowledge in leading, and training members within, and into the 501st Legion. I feel as I would be helpful to the other Officers within the regiment to help keep our numbers high and increase productivity for our new members. I feel that for everyone even those who make it to Officer status will always be in a constant learning state, and every action can lead to mistakes, or success. I wish to experience more with 501st and show what I can do with these new responsibilities. Though I may not be perfect, and there may be others more determined, and prepared. I will do what I can to maintain, lead, and train 501st members.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]
I believe I can assist the 501st as an Officer to aid in leading and maintaining the legion during times where other officers may not be available for. I can also help take some of the duties /stresses from other officers in order to keep a balance of duties that they are all entitled to upkeep. It is always an experience to learn as you go even with Officers who have been in the billet for longer than most. I wish to continue to help support the 501st since I have had the most enjoyment in the legion for some time now.

How many strikes do you have? 
I currently have zero strikes.

What Qualifications could you bring too the 501st Officer Team?
I can help train members into Engineers since I was a prior Senior Engineer before I joined ARC. I can help conduct SIMS/Trainings if no other Officers are on or able to. I can also help teach new recruits if they ever have questions or issues with anything regarding 501st.

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer?
I am a current LT Commander/Chief Aviation Officer for Naval and been able to show my support for those two regiments for some time as well.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?:
To maintain, discipline, train, and lead others into any situation they are tasked with as well as to adapt and overcome any obstacle that presents itself in the path of leadership.