Soul's Nu-7 Application

Souls

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:420921664

Discord Name (Ruby#0001): Souls#9433

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Around June- July of 2022

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): Whenever I get on the server I see nu-7 on site and I believe that it could be a very fun experience compared to something like delta-5. I also believe the amount of jobs is great since it allows me to work towards something and look unique depending on my rank in the unit. I also really want to join since I think its job isn't too one sided toward stopping CI vs stopping breaches which makes it more enjoyable overall. And finally I just think the units are great and I like the uniforms a lot as well as the amount of activity Nu-7 has compared to other mtf units most of the time. 

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): E11 RCT, Sec OFC.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes I do understand this. 

• J0LT locked this topic