Pablo's Junior Command Application

PabloProo123

Name:  Pablo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:575105202

Current Rank: Senior Researcher

Time in Research (Estimate): About 2-3 months

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement):  As a result, my research materials and server activity demonstrate that I am an eager, diligent, and devoted individual. I would really like to study and push myself as an command member to develop and expand my capabilities and knowledge, For all this; I would like to position myself as an command member and demonstrate alot so I can prove my usefulness. I'm currently striving to grasp the technicalities of it so im ready when the time comes, otherwise i wont know what to do. 1 more reason is that i would try to host some types of Mass events so i can keep up the activity in research and get some people on, with these event i want to make people enjoy their time in research and have an fun RP scenario. if this app gets accepted i will be VERY, no SUPER active and i will work as hard as i can to be an mature and good command member, 

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): I'm going to try to contribute to the Research commands, what I can bring is event ideas to keep research entertaining & engaged. My involvement and commitment to Research helps me distinguish apart. My comprehension of SCP RP is also quite strong as i've studied diffrent SCPS for an very long time now, and I have exceptional imagination, providing me an ideal hold for Research because we are concentrated on the RP branch it self I think. some of my test logs are quite good with demonstrates that I may be of great assistance in this direction. I also possess some background as a Researcher as it has been about 2-3 months now, i have spent quite the time on SCP-RP but now i will take my time to spend it more on research as they are a little under staffed due to the resignations and so.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): Well I could be Planning to host interesting events for new researchers and not new researchers. Oh and, of course, existing members, my primary objective is to also increase membership by empowering individuals by telling them to like train other people, and myself I would train to as it is important to train people sometimes, I would try to advertise them to join the sub branches we have as they can benefit u when ur doing diffrent types of tests, and because its fun to try some things. like hazmatology can help u when ur doing Biohaz tests. i would also make small events some times to keep the activity for research up, it may as well be some other things as well...  I'll work hard to make research one of the most active branches. on the server  I could also be useful as a coach for fresh and new researchers. Since of my active online presence, I am capable of assisting new researchers in their experiments. This could be beneficial because all people who is joining  Research understands what to do right away or what we do and how we do things.most is new to our SCP-RP Server Witch could make it difficult for them to grasp this notion, and I would be a tremendous help to them in this regard as i am active most of the days, all days too.

Thank You for taking ur time to read this app,

Feel free to leave an +support or -support. i will take any critism and will better myself in the future if u think im not fit

Edited by PabloProo123
  • Thanks 1

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

2 minutes ago, Waxxer said:

-support I have not seen you around a lot necer worked with you either really 

thats because my timezone is GMT+2, mostly when i get on theres like no player on at all, im mostly on research so that might be an reason why you have not worked with me

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

+/- support

Try getting on more often, I don't see you vert often but when I see you, you're doing very good work.

Edited by Grizz80

Username: Grizz

Positions: Retired

Awards: Wanderer's Library Archivist x2 | The Exemplary Investigator Award

• 2 weeks later...