Blackouts Kallus/Security Director Application

SnapyGames

What is your ingame name?: SSO Captain Blackout

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:566503131

What is your rank on the Naval Roster? Captain

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Director(Agent Kallus)

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Onlos

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: 1. Guiding: i have experience in SO i know how DT and Shock work, i feel like i can help each regiment by teaching them what to do and how to do it, if that be Tryout certifying, Flag ups, and just questions in general.

2. Dedication: i am very active on the server putting at least a hour a day. i want to help the regiments out, as teaching them how to go above and beyond in everything they do.

3. Overseeing: i will be very active in the DT and Shock TS making sure im up to date on everything going on in the regiment, any questions will be answered to my full ability etc..

4. SOP: i will make sure all the troopers are following the SOP if not i will correct them and guide them threw it.

Why should you be trusted with this position? Im am a current Moderator and a GM0 on the server im trusted as a Captain in naval and a former 2LT in IC
i have also been a SO for i believe 2 months

Why do you want this rank? I want this rank to rise up and prove that i will be helpful in DT and Shock. as SD/Kallus i can do Flag ups when DT or Shock doesn't have enough players on, i can be involved in every issue i possible can and fix it to the best of my ability, i can help implement stuff in SO,DT and Shock. If there regiments Command is on LOA/ROA i can take there roll and assist even more in the regiment, helping in anyway i possible can

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch? Give assignments to SO/SSO to give them something to do, make sure TSO's get both certs to be eligible to be promoted to SO. always active with Shock and DT command to be able to fix any issues in the regiment, if that be a Job issue or a Trooper issue.
Make sure that tryouts and trainings are held regularly. Ensure that High Command is kept apprised of anything relating to security.

Lore:  In the formative years he was a spy for the rebellion. He served as a part of the ISB as Agent 021 and was a believer in Order in the galaxy.  He had a rebellion code name of Fulcrum after what had happened on Geonosis with some rebels he trapped there.

Edited by SnapyGames
  • Like 1

+Support
Blackout has been a very active and welcoming member to the community ever since I've known them

I hope you get this chance as I think you will make the battalion thrive and have shown your dedication through and through

Former:

Nova Commander NT01

I am a good IPO and I will not let my VIP die

+Mega Support
Blackout has been always there for each battalions within the Security Branches. This dude knows fully what being in a leadership position is, and reaching the highest you can be within (other than being the Director). Blackout has done amazing work and keeps striding no matter what. I believe Blackout deserves this position due to his dedication and prosperity he has given.

Edited by Hi Joel

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

On 11/2/2022 at 9:22 PM, Frosty_ said:

+Support

- Active and Dedicated

- Great guy

- Is fitting for the position

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 11/3/2022 at 2:12 AM, Hi Joel said:

+Mega Support
Blackout has been always there for each battalions within the Security Branches. This dude knows fully what being in a leadership position is, and reaching the highest you can be within (other than being the Director). Blackout has done amazing work and keeps striding no matter what. I believe Blackout deserves this position due to his dedication and prosperity he has given.

1 hour ago, SethyTheSasquatch said:

++SUPPORT

Very active Security Officer! Always in Death Trooper communications, mature, willing to help out whenever needed. I genuinely think you deserve this position! Goodluck Blackout!!

. I love Blackout
Good Luck

On 11/2/2022 at 4:41 PM, Boar said:

+Support
Blackout has been a very active and welcoming member to the community ever since I've known them

I hope you get this chance as I think you will make the battalion thrive and have shown your dedication through and through

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

7 hours ago, SethyTheSasquatch said:

++SUPPORT

Very active Security Officer! Always in Death Trooper communications, mature, willing to help out whenever needed. I genuinely think you deserve this position! Goodluck Blackout!!

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

On 11/2/2022 at 4:41 PM, Boar said:

+Support

EX Shock VCMDR  | EX Naval Captain  | EX SHGO Senior Honor Guard / Subway

On 11/5/2022 at 11:33 AM, Subway said:

On 11/4/2022 at 10:53 PM, SethyTheSasquatch said:

++SUPPORT

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|