JackForPrez’s Forum Diplomat Application - Denied

JackForPrez

Should I be a diplomat?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be trusted as a Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: JackForPrez l MP4

Steam Name: [GL] JackForPrez

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:507145431

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Admin l GMVIII

How often are you online on the forums?

I try to be on daily for about an hour as I check the forums frequently throughout the day.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

I would say that I am a responsible member of the gaminglight community, I am also trying to better the community as much as possible as I am a Game Master Tick VIII within the Imperial RP Server and I enjoy making events that are fun for the community and keep them engaged. I am also Trusted as an Admin and I’ve helped several people who are struggling with their sits. Also, am a regimental Vice Commander for DT and in this I am trusted amounts the server to be one of the leaders of DT. Also, I am well versed in the rules of the forum and the server.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

I would say I have good judgement, one of the reasons I believe this is that I believe talking and calm conversation is the best way to ensure that everyone gets the best outcome. What I mean by this is that when people start shouting and arguing is when a meaningful conversation turns pointless. I am a Vice Commander for DT on Imperial RP. This means that I have had to deal with arguments in between battalions and I’ve learnt that speaking to other command teams directly and explaining the situation from my Troops side and then hearing what the other team has to say is a much better way of resolving a situation. This has happened on a few occasions one time we had a Fault with one of our internal policies and Shock’s Command Team kindly brought it to our attention that it didn’t follow the Imperial Guidelines. I thanked them and updated our SOP accordingly (I’m unsure ifI can talk about it more here due to DT being “Redacted”). 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would first attempt to speak to them and ask them to stop, I would also show them where they could appeal their ban. I would then hide the spammed topics.  If they refuse to stop and they are being offensive I would contact the Head Diplomat. If they continue and are posting very offensive content, I would then contact a member of SMT in Ts starting at HA and then HoS then a Manager if no one else is available.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

If the two individuals are arguing I’d post a warning reminding them of the forum's rules. If the arguing is serious and they are insulting each other or in serious violation of rules. I would lock the Topic and hide it, only if there are some bad words said. Then I would recommend a warning and pass the evidence off to the Head Diplomat who would then deal with the situation as they seem fit. 

spacer.png

Great staff member and GM, decent application, has good dedication, pretty scattered forums activity although I would be willing to give you a chance.

+ Support (become more active on forums)

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 11/3/2022 at 6:51 AM, RussTime said:

Great staff member and GM, decent application, has good dedication, pretty scattered forums activity although I would be willing to give you a chance.

+ Support (become more active on forums)

• Head of Staff

Denied

Unfortunately, your forums diplomat application has been denied.
You may re-apply next time applications are opened.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog changed the title to JackForPrez’s Forum Diplomat Application - Denied
  • Frog locked this topic