Should I become a fourm dip?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I become a fourm dip?

• Yes.
    • No.

In-Game Name: Soup95

Steam Name: [GL] Soup95

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:485218185

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Moderator/Event team on  Gaminglight Police Roleplay.

How often are you online on the forums? Every single day atleast one or two posts per day.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I belive I am qauilifed to become a Gaminglight Fourm Diplomat is because I can follow the fourm rules very easily and I only have gotten 1-2 warnings on the rules before and a one month span of them. And I can move topics to the correct sections and apply punishments if needed.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? Yes I do like a situation to not snitch on you'r friends on breaking the rules or get them in trouble witch I belive you should rules are made not to be broken.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would first tell them about it and if they continued I would probaly hide some of their posts and topics lock them and if nescacery apply some warning restrictions.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal? I would first tell them to stop or the topic would be locked.

All permission was given by Drippy

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

My only question as of now is did you get permission from your HoS to apply for this position. If not then this application would be denied (since you’re a Mod). I will either edit this or post a new reply with my feedback once you come back with your answer.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

6 hours ago, RussTime said:

My only question as of now is did you get permission from your HoS to apply for this position. If not then this application would be denied (since you’re a Mod). I will either edit this or post a new reply with my feedback once you come back with your answer.

I got perms from drippy.

• Like 1

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

15 hours ago, Giga said:

-/+Support
-Pretty Active on forums
-Cool guy
-Really short and rushed app

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Head of Staff

Denied

Unfortunately, your forums diplomat application has been denied.
You may re-apply next time applications are opened.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog changed the title to Soup95's Fourm Diplomat application - Denied
  • Frog locked this topic