should i be excepted   

1 member has voted

1. 1. should i be excepted

• Yes
    • NO

What is your in-game name?: Tzar

What is your steam name?:Libarrel_cobra100

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:614271898

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)yes i don't have a lot but i think i have enough 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)about 2 months ago

What date did you make your forums account?10/25/2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?user

How many warns do you have on the server?none

Have you donated  not yet but soon 

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at yes

You will be tested on it:understood

Timezone: PST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):i think i should be made a trial mod because i like to help out a lot and also like to be a leader

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: i would try to calm them down if that didn't work i would jail them and give a formal warning 

+/- Support

- Active

- Dedicated

- Short App

- App Is Clearly Rushed

I'd Recommend Looking A Accepted Apps To See What Is Expected In A T-Mod App

• Like 1

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

- support

- application is severely lacking in multiple places, shows lack of effort IMO

- lazy answers

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

-support 

-Please put some more effort  on your last 2 questions because it is very important to us

-Rush application and lazy at the same time

Edited by ENT

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

8 hours ago, ENT said:

-support 

-Please put some more effort  on your last 2 questions because it is very important to us

-Rush application and lazy at the same time

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

-Support

I am -supporting this not because I want to, I believe that everyone should get a chance to be staff if they feel they can handle it. However, There are few reasons I feel like I need to -Support this application.

-This app shows a lot of evidence of being rushed. Your answers are short, and it seems as if you did not put a lot of thought into your answers.

-Your Forums account was just created a few days ago. spend a few days, maybe a week learning how the forums work, and then put in another application. the reason for this is that staff is also required to be active on the forums +supporting and -Supporting applications like these, and providing feedback on them for SMT. 

-speak with some staff members, MOD+. Learn how they might handle their individual situations. you may learn some things about how staff handle themselves that you didnt know before, which in turn would help you in your next application.

-My discord DM's are always open for staff questions. Messiah#7162 is my tag. I am also available in Teamspeak quite a bit, so feel free to PM me there, and I will respond to your inquiry as soon as I can

-Good luck in all your endeavours, present and future.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

21 hours ago, GaIaxy said:

+/- Support

- Active

- Dedicated

- Short App

- App Is Clearly Rushed

I'd Recommend Looking A Accepted Apps To See What Is Expected In A T-Mod App

I would like to see more effort in the final 2 questions I would recommend editing the responses and explain in greater detail you are an active member of the server and ive seen you plenty of times i would just like to see a more well put together application so I will keep my support neutral 

Edited by EliminatorL8

20 hours ago, BloodyFork said:

-Support

I am -supporting this not because I want to, I believe that everyone should get a chance to be staff if they feel they can handle it. However, There are few reasons I feel like I need to -Support this application.

-This app shows a lot of evidence of being rushed. Your answers are short, and it seems as if you did not put a lot of thought into your answers.

-Your Forums account was just created a few days ago. spend a few days, maybe a week learning how the forums work, and then put in another application. the reason for this is that staff is also required to be active on the forums +supporting and -Supporting applications like these, and providing feedback on them for SMT. 

-speak with some staff members, MOD+. Learn how they might handle their individual situations. you may learn some things about how staff handle themselves that you didnt know before, which in turn would help you in your next application.

-My discord DM's are always open for staff questions. Messiah#7162 is my tag. I am also available in Teamspeak quite a bit, so feel free to PM me there, and I will respond to your inquiry as soon as I can

-Good luck in all your endeavours, present and future.