Galaxy's Forums Diplomat Application - Accepted

Rivian Galaxy

Should I Become A Forums Diplomat!  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become A Forums Diplomat!

• Yes! Please Explain
    • No! Explain Please

In-Game Name: Galaxy

Steam Name: [GL] Galaxy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80070469

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Moderator | ImperialRP [Granted Permission To Apply By Rux]

How often are you online on the forums? Quiet often, when I'm online I normally check the forums every few hours as well as check it while I am at work.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? I believe I am qualified to serve as a Forums Diplomat for many reason. First, I believe I am well known in the community as I play on Imperial and SCP. Secondly, I have held the rank of Admin on Imperial as well as two command positions previously. Finally, with all my previous experience I know what will be expected of me as a Forums Diplomat and with 100% confidence believe I will be a great addition to the Forums Diplomat team. I am not know how to do everything right away but I am a quick learner and will pick it up in no time.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision? Yes! As I stated previously I have held two command positions previously and Admin on Imperial and I do not believe I would of reached these ranks without having good judgement. I have handled many tickets on Imperial where I had to make a difficult decision such as who was in the right and who was in the wrong or whether someone deserves a formal warn or just a verbal. I have also dealt with ticket regarding members of a battalion I was in and I had to remain unbiased in those tickets. I've also had to warn people who I considered friends as even people close to be need to follow rules as I'd expect to get the same treatment from them. I have also experienced difficult decisions in the real world with work.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers? First I would DM them on the forums politely asking them to stop spamming the forums or harsher punishment may be taken. If they continued I would hide their posts and send them the ban appeal forum for their respective server. If they still continued to be a problem on the forums I would hide their posts and send all my evidence I gathered to the Head Diplomat.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

I would first send a Forums Diplomat message in the thread stating to stop the arguing at once and to keep it to + and - supports only. If they continued to argue I would lock the thread and report it to the Head Diplomat then let SMT/Head Diplomat handle it from that point on.

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+ You have experience in hard to do jobs, seems decently active on forums, has been around for a while now (about 2 years)
- Pretty short application of which I wanted to see more details and description on what you can do

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 10/27/2022 at 6:07 AM, RussTime said:

+ You have experience in hard to do jobs, seems decently active on forums, has been around for a while now (about 2 years)
- Pretty short application of which I wanted to see more details and description on what you can do

+ Support

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 10/27/2022 at 12:07 AM, RussTime said:

+ Support

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

On 10/26/2022 at 10:07 PM, RussTime said:

+ Support

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 10/27/2022 at 12:07 AM, RussTime said:

+ Support

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662

• Head of Staff

Accepted!

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted. Please contact RussTime for training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog changed the title to Galaxy's Forums Diplomat Application - Accepted
  • Frog locked this topic