Banna Bred's Forum Diplomat Application - Denied

Banna-Bred

In-Game Name: Banna Bred

Steam Name: [GL] Banna Bred

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:599350857

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?: Moderator, SCP-RP    ( permissions granted to apply by  Piller )

How often are you online on the forums?

I am decently active on the forums but I could be a bit more active.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?:

Well, personally I believe I am a fair, honest person. I have responsibility within my peers and I try to be as active as I can. I tend to be a bit of an overachiever so if you need something done, I can do it. I have been staff for a few weeks so I also know the ropes. I am some what active - or + supporting apps and stuff like that.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?:

Recently I had to make a difficult decision to either call the cops because of a shooter or stay and hide. I was fearing for my life but I made the decision to call the cops. It had saved my life and others ( mind you this was in my neighborhood ). The decision was to either call the cops or run, hide and not die. Hard decision because I was trying to protect myself and my dogs.924D2370-C317-4471-B699-20EC42024EB9.thumb.jpeg.9c03a8ff8914b18de762ab18ff99ffcc.jpeg

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?: 

I believe that I should DM them via forums or discord on why they were banned, and that they may appeal the ban but please to not spam multiple topics about it. If they Continue, I would get a higher up. I will contact another forum diplomat and ( maybe ) JMT to consider a fair punishment. I would also inform them that if there ban is not that much time that it may be best to take a break, and, when they think the time is right come back and play, and have fun!. I would also lock the topic and ask them to not spam via discord or forums.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?:

I would say in quote “ This is a place to appeal warns. Please do not argue in forum appeals. Please resolve the conversation in DMs and please be polite and professional.” If they continue I would lock the topic with permissions. I would also inform them that they are flooding the forums, and that may make the website run a bit slower, or lag. I would too inform them that their account may get muted, or tell them that forums are only to appeal, not argue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, afk47 said:

+support

Please give a reason as to why your  + Supporting this application.

Okish application, pretty short application, for often are you on the forums you put 6/10? I have no idea what that means but anyways; you could be a bit more active on forums however you are decent where your at right now.

Neutral, to small of an application and doesn’t make too much sense to me

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

-/+Support
-A little bit short of a app
-I wanna see more activity from you in forums
-Decent answers on the questions although a community blacklist seems a bit much to me for arguing on a warning appeal.

Edited by Giga

On 11/2/2022 at 6:59 AM, Giga said:

-/+Support
-Decent answers on the questions although a community blacklist seems a bit much to me for arguing on a warning appeal.

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 11/2/2022 at 8:59 AM, Giga said:

-/+Support

Edited by Ridgeland

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

• Head of Staff

Denied

Unfortunately, your forums diplomat application has been denied.
You may re-apply next time applications are opened.

• Like 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog changed the title to Banna Bred's Forum Diplomat Application - Denied
  • Frog locked this topic