5 members have voted

1. 1. Would I make A good Ninth Sister?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Kermit

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

IQ, Ninth Sister

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

To grow & better the branch as a whole. It is also a goal of mine to reach a position like this, so I can see what I am really made of. If given the title of Ninth sister, I will be better equipped to help those in our branch with issues they face, both within and outside of our branch. Not only would I be able to help those in our branch, I would get to work closely with the other commanders to ensure a prosperous future for IQ, RG, and Purge.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

420.33 Hours, started on this server about 8 months ago.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To be able to take charge and lead his branch to success; to show others in this branch the pride of said branch; Above all else, help grow the branch to even greater heights. They are also meant to help those in the branch with any issues they may face, or lead them to the correct person that can help them. Along with many other responsibilities, one of the greatest is to help their subordinates grow, prove themselves, and increase their development within the branch. Command as a whole must set an example for those that follow, and even those who don't.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Because I am unbiased, fair but still stern, and yet overall not one to abuse power. With this position comes great responsibility, and with that responsibility, comes stress. As someone with a real life job as security for a luxury hotel, an officially licensed Security Officer with both my D and G Security Licenses, I have been trained to handle situations of high stress, with dignity, empathy, and sensitivity. I would really like to allow my current experience grow, along with this server, especially this branch, which I hold dear.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be online for a couple hours a day, while my online hours may vary due to my constantly changing schedule. But I am still available all day on my two days off. If need be, I can be on almost every night, though only for a few hours, as I tend to work 9 to 5, three days out of the week, and 7 to 3 two other days, and it is spread throughout, in order to cover the shifts others cannot.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No.

Edited by MINIWOLF
Was not finished due to time constraints.

• MINIWOLF changed the title to Kermit, IQ, Commander (Ninth Sister)
1 hour ago, Jaeger. said:

- Support
- Super rushed Application
- No Effort put into the Application 
- Poor Activity

Good Luck Though 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Current: Ω OSLD CPT 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

On 10/24/2022 at 3:16 PM, Jaeger. said:

- Support
- Poor Activity

Good Luck Though 

Sadly at this time, I have to agree

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 10/24/2022 at 10:16 PM, Jaeger. said:

- Support
- Poor Activity

Good Luck Though 

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

• Theta locked this topic