• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your name?: Caro

What is your rank?: Operations Pilot

How long have you been a NCO?: About 2-3 Weeks

What rank are you applying for?: Flight Lieutenant 

How many strikes do you have? If yes, for what?: 0 Strikes

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?: I should be trusted with the rank of officer because I have experience with being an officer, as some may know I am the ARC Lead and a LTCOL in the 501st so I know the jobs of an officer. Also I am active on gaming light I have been putting in 100+ hours a week on the server to try to climb the ranks of SF and 501st

What can you do to assist command with this rank?: I can Help command with keeping SF activity up by hosting sims and trainings for the branch, also I will help NCO's determine who to let into the battalion to keep minges out of SF.

What is the point of been a officer?: The point of a good officer is to make sure that the battalion is running smoothy by Supervising NCO's, hosting sims for SF, and hosting public sims to advertise SF to spark interest. 

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him?: I would talk to the officer tell him what he is doing isn't okay and he needs to stop, if he does stop then that's the end of it no need to report him, but if he doesn't stop I would try to get any evidence I can and tell SF command for his to be punished or talked to.

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last NCO rank?: Yes.

Current: Nothing 🙂
Former: 501st VCMDR, ARCL Blitz, Agent Meeko IF3, LT Commander, ISB Operator, IC OSVL 2LT Darman, Nova Enlisted, 31st  Enlisted, Havoc NCO, ST Officer, Scout Lead, STRM Commando, SF FL(2LT).

On 10/24/2022 at 3:05 PM, Lordgavin said:

+Support

-Very active
-Good amount of time as NCO
-0 strikes
-Officers needed
-Major in 501st
-Does his job well

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars