Player-report on Guinevere

PabloProo123

Your in game name: EXPR Pablo

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:575105202

The player's in game name: Guinevere

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:175407426

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 2022-10-22

What did the player do: well, he just walked up to me and cuffed me for no reason at all, then he went to the incinirator and asked another person to press the bu

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/FDESQXrhNfX63/d1337AXgfzjY?invite=cr-MSxLcmssMTM0OTkzMTM0LA

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/FDYaqhTtbOaHF/d1337nC9ufpB?invite=cr-MSxxcWwsMTAxNjgyNzg5LA  Audio

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/FDFe5AiCKefUf/d1337boLpJQZ?invite=cr-MSxDcHksMTM0OTkzMTM0LA

What do you believe should happen to the player: well, i belive he should atleast get an warn for Random cuffing, and for cuffing an person and for setting me on fire for no reason at ALL

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

+ Support
It seens like he put you the incenerator without rp reason and he should be punished. 

Also a ET member should not be encougaring/manipulating a player to break rules i think he should be talked to.

Edited by Avalon Levi
  • Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

2 hours ago, Avalon Levi said:

+ Support
It seens like he put you the incenerator without rp reason and he should be punished. 

Also a ET member should not be encougaring/manipulating a player to break rules i think he should be talked to.

smh smh should've known better

• Like 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

I know pablo from when he used to play before he went inactive, in fact im pretty sure i trained him for gensec at one point, we also worked together to get recruits for his mtf branch since he had a quota he had to fufill, he was a pretty mischievous guy and i figured he would get a kick out of being incinerated. To clarify things I did not cuff him and I dont even know who did, I had just come out of dblock and saw him tied to a wall so I grabbed him.

The whole time this was happening he didnt use his mic or type in chat asking me to stop although he was clearly not afk, if he had asked me to stop I would have immediately. 

Edited by Grandglad

1 hour ago, Grandglad said:

I know pablo from when he used to play before he went inactive, in fact im pretty sure i trained him for gensec at one point, we also worked together to get recruits for his mtf branch since he had a quota he had to fufill, he was a pretty mischievous guy and i figured he would get a kick out of being incinerated. To clarify things I did not cuff him and I dont even know who did, I had just come out of dblock and saw him tied to a wall so I grabbed him.

The whole time this was happening he didnt use his mic or type in chat asking me to stop although he was clearly not afk, if he had asked me to stop I would have immediately. 

1, my mic got fuc###
2: what do u mean cuffed to an wall, i where not,
so u mean u came out of d-block and took me to the incinirator room and asked an personell to press the button, (he said yes but did not do it) then U pressed it urself.

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

20 minutes ago, PabloProo123 said:

1, my mic got fuc###
2: what do u mean cuffed to an wall, i where not,
so u mean u came out of d-block and took me to the incinirator room and asked an personell to press the button, (he said yes but did not do it) then U pressed it urself.

1, If your mic was messed up you could have still typed in chat and I would have stopped. 
2: And yes, you were cuffed to the wall to the right of the reception desk when I first saw you I don't know who did it. 
3: Yes I did incinerate you but I did it as a joke since we've known each other for a while and just wanted to prank you, I even put myself in with you so we could die together thats why I was telling the other person to press the button

5 hours ago, Grandglad said:

1, If your mic was messed up you could have still typed in chat and I would have stopped. 
2: And yes, you were cuffed to the wall to the right of the reception desk when I first saw you I don't know who did it. 
3: Yes I did incinerate you but I did it as a joke since we've known each other for a while and just wanted to prank you, I even put myself in with you so we could die together thats why I was telling the other person to press the button

If you find a fellow member of Foundation personnel cuffed, then you should check to see if there was an active AOS. If there is not one, then you should release them, not put them in an incinerator and use your position as security to order their incineration.

image.png

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT