Avalon Levi's RRH Analyst Application

Avalon Levi

In Game Name: Avalon Levi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107039362

Discord ID: Avalon Levi / Joy Boy#8054

Squadron you are Applying for: RRH Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: Research Administrator - APRF = SVFTO / Medical Doctor - SFTO

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program?: Hoovy 😔 ✊

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z7Eh8c5ybzfXDV-r5zOOomvXlEoXj9tLV4CzR0l3ojA/edit?usp=sharing

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:

Well it's been a really long time since I joined the server n I wanted to experience how's to be a RRH, mostly because of Hoovy who always tould me to apply for RRH XD, but that aside I believe I have a great amount of experience in Researching And I would say my lore knowledge is 8-9 out of 10, so I can put up some Superb RP whenever I'm in RRH, I have a lot of experience in serious role-play, and I take my positions with outmost seriousness n responsibility!

Why should we accept you:

I'm an active trustworthy member of the community and an experienced command member, i've also been Staff n ET, so i know how things work around here and I promise that while on RRH I will do my best to stay in RP and follow guidelines / MOTD! And Hopefully I Can Help Lead and improve Our Analyst Squad!

How many Warns do you have?: 2 From Almost An Year+ Ago When I First Joined The Server

image.png

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+support

arent you already analyst?

• Laughing 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• Weiss locked this topic