Biggus Dickus PVP/PVE Base Map Idea

Biggus Dickus

Yes or No?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• +Support
    • -Support

What would you like to see: Outside of the imperial base to be PVP/PVE oriented, maybe the addition of them weird flags that you can capture too. To make it as fun as possible no NLR would be better than waiting like 10 mins to kill someone since that's a bit bent tbh

How would it help the server and/or the player base: Constant Fun 24/7 as PVP can be easily accessed, the PVP could be Imperials vs them pyke mfs and criminals. 

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: Very fun PVP that can be accessed by anyone at anytime would help the server shit tons

+Support

Similar to how the new updates to Tatooine work this would definitely help to bring constant RP to the new map. As well this brings reasons for troopers in the empire to leave the base for patrols and for extra RP beyond waiting for events. Though the fact on NLR I am a bit iffy on personally.

Great idea!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 10/26/2022 at 5:06 PM, Frosty_ said:

+Support

Similar to how the new updates to Tatooine work this would definitely help to bring constant RP to the new map. As well this brings reasons for troopers in the empire to leave the base for patrols and for extra RP beyond waiting for events. Though the fact on NLR I am a bit iffy on personally.

Great idea!

Would be very useful for battalions like DT, or Nova to look at how a person would respond in battle.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2022 at 6:06 PM, Frosty_ said:

+Support

Great idea!

Would be useful for any Battalion trying to get activity up!

Former:

Nova Commander NT01

I am a good IPO and I will not let my VIP die

On 10/27/2022 at 6:06 AM, Frosty_ said:

+Support

Great idea!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/18/2022 at 10:34 PM, Brother onlos_day said:

+/- Support. Server has the dueling option already on the server. Yes a PVP area would be nice and having similar flag system like we have on Tat would be good however one location set aside for a PVP area would be a waste in my opinion but if integrated into other things I would be fine with it.

I agree, I think an area like this would be a waste. It is something that would be used for a few weeks then forgotten about.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

• 2 months later...
On 10/26/2022 at 5:06 PM, Frosty_ said:

+Support

Great idea!

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 10/26/2022 at 6:06 PM, Frosty_ said:

+Support

Great idea!

• Beckett changed the title to Biggus Dickus PVP/PVE Base Map Idea