Ezekiel's Military Application!!!!

Ezekiel

In-game Name: Ezekiel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:483338602

DiscordID: Bandy#5549

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 6/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I believe that I should be in CI because I possess a lot of skills that Military could use. I'm good in combat as I have a lot of experience on combatant branches in the server. I've also had a good amount of command experience, being SCMD in Medical and reaching CPT in Security before resigning. I plan to go a bit farther in CI this time than I have before, meaning I plan to be a dedicated and active member for a good amount of time in the future.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have a lot of experience in CI as I've been in it a multitude of times. I also hold a lot of ability in combat on this server considering I've played mostly combatant branches in my time.

How active can you be? On and active every day.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes. 

• Like 2

Former: Head of Medical Staff, Security HOPO DHWD CPT

12 hours ago, Kevlar_ said:

denided

I deny your denided
                                                you may never come back here, have a great day!

Edited by Avalon Levi
  • Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

15 hours ago, Kevlar_ said:

denided

ratito

Acceptiefd 🙂

Join the Discord, then go to #member-self-roles. Click on the far right reaction for the "Requesting CI Tags" role.  Chaosemote.JPG.89890dc4fde7eb220fb2c07d81bb5058.JPG<--- It should look like this

Go into #Requesting-FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you

If you need any help DM me on Discord Dr. Pills#5405, Good Luck!!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• Adam. locked this topic