St_Dream

In-game name: Apprentice IV Handi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460097596

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Apprentice IV

Have you donated to the server?: I believe so

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 144-168 hours

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I don't know alot but I have watched a few movies and shows.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Because ever since I play on the Clone-wars version I found that GM helps make the community stronger and I want to help with that.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Because if I would ever to troll, I would leave the game and never come back

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No not that I know of

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: No but I'm willing to learn

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On ship is where the rebels for example the rebels invade the ship [Rebels have invaded the ship all troopers to your station.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): No, I'm willing to learn

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): No, I'm willing to learn

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:  Yes

Edited by St_Dream

-Support
- I know you dont know much but this app was written in very little time with very minimal effort. You didnt even answer the full question giving an example for the on and off ship. I believe you can do alot more with this app and put more effort into it

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

-Support

- Extremely rushed application, little any effort put into it.

- Hardly no knowledge about ULX.

- You didn't answer the full question giving an example of an On-Ship and Off-Ship.

- Clearly did not read the guidelines as they describe how a proper event is constructed and how to put it together

Edited by B0B

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

Mega -Support

• For starters, there is no effort at all in this app.
  • Very little to no knowledge on ULX, but good that they're willing to learn.
  • Didn't answer one of the questions completely.
  • You say you have read the guidelines, but from this app I can assume you have not.

SGM Husky, Senior Admin, Content Creator James Bright

On 10/17/2022 at 10:07 AM, B0B said:

-Support

- Extremely rushed application, little any effort put into it.

- Hardly no knowledge about ULX.

- You didn't answer the full question giving an example of an On-Ship and Off-Ship.

- Clearly did not read the guidelines as they describe how a proper event is constructed and how to put it together

Maybe sometime in the future could be better

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 10/16/2022 at 10:37 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

-Support
- I know you dont know much but this app was written in very little time with very minimal effort. You didnt even answer the full question giving an example for the on and off ship. I believe you can do alot more with this app and put more effort into it

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin