Do you want me a T mod  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Am i fit for staff

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:  FootSniffa

What is your steam name?: FootSniffa

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:449634244

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  Yes I have plenty of experience on staffing as i was a former Dark RP moderator and reached the rank of Admin on Gaminglight

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing roughly about May of 2021 but then took a few month break

What date did you make your forums account? June 25, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes $198 to be exact

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I have been in many command positions on the server and i was a former Admin I am respectful and kind. I am active in discord and in game for multiple hours a day. I love the gaminglight community and is the best server i have ever played on and I just want to do more for the community any way I can.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would first of all bring the person to a sit then I would attempt to have them calm down and if they continue to curse at me i would gag them then explain the situation and give them a formal warning for Disrespect and Mass RDM+ a 5 day ban

Edited by FootSniffa

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

• FootSniffa changed the title to FootSniffa Staff application

+Support 

-Former staff 

-excellent application 

-have had numerous dealings with him, he is very respectful and mature. He would be a good fit for the staff team.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

8 hours ago, BloodyFork said:

+Support 

-Former staff 

-excellent application 

-have had numerous dealings with him, he is very respectful and mature. He would be a good fit for the staff team.

Also to add, they are pretty active but also seems to be on even at weird times

• Heart-Eyes 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)