Zefer's NU application

ZeferGaming

In Game Name: Zefer 
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): qSTEAM_0:0:107843717
Discord Name (Ruby#0001): ZeferGaming#8552

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 2 months Ago 

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I Recently joined E-11 but I want to join MTF in D-block and Shoot D-Class well also doing my MTF jobs something I can't do right now as E-11 it annoyes me cause I know I can do so much more in MTF pluse I love what NU dose compared to E-11 and now I have the MTF job pack ide love to us those jobs in D-Block especially the clocker. Pluse as a Former SGT in sec I feel I could bring alot to MTF NU and I hope you guys agree that I belong in your ranks too if not though then that's fine but I still felt like I had to apply cause I really want to be MTF NU and help D-block out 

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): I'm a EM in Medical a PVT in E-11 I us to be a SGT in Sec and a CPL in CI over in Impieral I was a Rear admiral and Nova Vice Commander as well as a Captain in Medical and a Major in Purge 

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yes that won't be a problem. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work