Stop bank minges!!! - Denied

galax223

What you want to see? - a longer timer on keeping bank alarms shut off 

Why should we add it? - I've been robbing bank as a gang activity and to get RP rolling but it's hard to do when some random walks in bank and trips the alarm. It's annoying. Almost makes robbing the bank not worth it

What are the advantages of having this? - more RP in the server! And it makes cops want to cheek for suspicious behavior things like that. 

Who is it mainly for? - crim and crim jobs

Links to any content - N/A

DD Founder and Leader| SM In PD|
Join DD Today!

On 10/3/2022 at 9:30 AM, galax223 said:

What you want to see? - a longer timer on keeping bank alarms shut off 

Why should we add it? - I've been robbing bank as a gang activity and to get RP rolling but it's hard to do when some random walks in bank and trips the alarm. It's annoying. Almost makes robbing the bank not worth it

What are the advantages of having this? - more RP in the server! And it makes cops want to cheek for suspicious behavior things like that. 

Who is it mainly for? - crim and crim jobs

Links to any content - N/A

This would be a great idea honestly +support 

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

Cops are comming hurry up! - Bain PD2

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png