DT CR7 Non Commissioned officer application

Carol

In-Game name:CR7

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:551886767

How long have you been in your current rank?:

just got promoted the day this is posted

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

i am a RG nco high rank. did good hitting quota and helping other Royal guards get trained and have a fun time

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

the reason i would love to be a Non Commissioned Officer is because it gets me closer to the command team, with  that said. the reason i want to become closer to the command team is so I can help getting new DT,more fun in dt, and to help with other things. with Non commissioned officer I will get to train new DT that with make us have more people in DT and will give the opportunity to other people that would like to get in the ranks of dt with me and fellow DT. as you know i am not that high in dt at the moment, and when i get to that place i will help with any thing that needs to be done

stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

the reason i think that i stand out amongst others is because i put in a lot of work to go to this with school and other things that i need to do. i think i stand out more because I want to because real serious in DT, i will do anything my VIP tells me to do and if a  command person or a higher rank tells me to do any thing or help, i will on the spot if i can. i have to motivation to play any time, even if i dont i will still get on to help with anything needed. If anyone needs anything as far as help i will help.and that is the reason i think i stand out from others.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position? 

Yes.

Edited by charge

current- DT CPT OV0- GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

WENT FROM DNT TO CPT

• Carol changed the title to DT CR7 Non Commissioned officer application

-support

I think you have good intentions, but I must -support this application. This app seems very rushed and, grammatically, needs a lot of work. I’m not a super big stickler with this stuff, but I can tell you didn’t look back over it. When it comes to the actual material, it’s genuinely hard to see with this app how you stand out or if you understand what the true expectations of a NCO are. You have a good attitude and seem ready to help, but you don’t seem to necessarily understand the NCO position within DT. 

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

• Carol changed the title to DT CR7 Non Commissioned officer application
On 10/2/2022 at 2:06 AM, Firekirby said:

-support

I think you have good intentions, but I must -support this application. This app seems very rushed and, grammatically, needs a lot of work. I’m not a super big stickler with this stuff, but I can tell you didn’t look back over it. When it comes to the actual material, it’s genuinely hard to see with this app how you stand out or if you understand what the true expectations of a NCO are. You have a good attitude and seem ready to help, but you don’t seem to necessarily understand the NCO position within DT. 

I fully agree with what Boomer has said here. I do love the enthusiasm you have to become a part of the DT NCO team, but as this time you just don’t seem fully ready. Do not let this discourage you from applying later on in the future but I do hope to see you reach this position some day.

Edited by RussTime
Changed to correct name (man it was late and I was tired)

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

3 hours ago, RussTime said:

I fully agree with what Dark has said here. I do love the enthusiasm you have to become a part of the DT NCO team, but as this time you just don’t seem fully ready. Do not let this discourage you from applying later on in the future but I do hope to see you reach this position some day.

I AIN’T DARK 🤣🤣🤣 I’m the retired boomer 

• Laughing 2

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF