• no

This poll is closed to new votes

In Game Name:

Soph

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): 

STEAM_0:1:451944273

Discord Name (Bread#0001): 

majestical british man#3955

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):

Five warns, Two RDMs Two Failrp and one KTAP two are from IMPRP and the rest scp

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):

Like a year or so ago idk

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):

I would like to join Nu-7 because I would just to be in a fun MTF branch and do the required to be in it of course, not really much to say for this but I would like to enjoy the branch via recontaining scps or fighting CI. For anything else I would like to experience an MTF branch as I am in no current branch as of right now and would like to try different things at certain times.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):

Naval Rear Admiral, 501st 2LT, Havoc MAJ (Disbanded), Shock 1LT, Nu7 SSGT and some others i may have forgotten.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:

yes