4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made staff again?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Reeses

What is your steam name?: Reeses

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:24804972

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Reeses#1117

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes multiple times on other servers and other times within Gaming Light. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
I think roughly 3 years ago maybe 4 I am not very good with time. 

What date did you make your forums account?
February 17, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?
1 in total none active.
warns.PNG

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) 
Diamond.

Are you a staff member in another community?
No.

Have you read the staff handbook?
Yes.

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
 I think I deserve this rank because I have been playing in the community for over 3 maybe 4 years. I have a lot of experience and I can possibly teach other new members of staff how to do certain things and they might be able to teach me things as well. I would be a fun staff but serious when I would need to be. I think I could make the server a better place for all and get rid of the people who ruin the fun for others. I think if I have a staff rank next to my name then I would be respectful and stop the drama that I know some people have. But I would not just be a staff I would be a friend to all and help people the best way I could. In my opinion, I know I have screwed up in the past but I want this time to be different and find my place in the staff team that already has some very good members and I hope you feel I am worthy to join them. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would freeze them and if they keep talking then I would gag them, then I would tell them to read the MOTD then find a higher staff member to ban them for 5 days. "Per the staff book for mass RDM" and also a warn for disrespecting staff. 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?:  I would probably pull each one aside and tell each one what they did wrong then put them all together again and it depends on what they did and ban them if what they did needs a ban.

Edited by Reeses
Updated WARN Pic

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

Seems active, only has 1 warn from a vast amount of playtime, has experience within the server, could be given a chance.

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

This reply is based only on the application due to not knowing you well enough.

On 10/1/2022 at 8:44 PM, Reeses said:

then I would tell them to read the CoC

Huh? Why would they need the CoC in this situation?

On 10/1/2022 at 8:44 PM, Reeses said:

I would probably pull each one aside and tell each one what they did wrong then put them all together again and it depends on what they did and ban them if what they did needs a ban.

Doing this with the current staffing system is not reliable and could cause you to also lose players to LTAP, I would not suggest doing this but instead being the source of power in the situation and making sure that they are not going overboard in the sit.

+Support since knowledge comes with experience

long time member of the community

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

7 hours ago, Kaizer said:

Doing this with the current staffing system is not reliable and could cause you to also lose players to LTAP, I would not suggest doing this but instead being the source of power in the situation and making sure that they are not going overboard in the sit.

Oh my bad I was thinking of the code of conduct of what to do. I go to school to much I meant the MOTD. But thank you for the suggestion and I do get where the LTAP part is coming from but I think its easy enough to see who left the server and just use memory. But anyways Thank you!!!

Edited by Reeses

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

• Reeses changed the title to Reeses Trial Mod Application
On 10/4/2022 at 11:41 AM, Kaizer said:

+ Support ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)