1. 1. Should I be accepted?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Dano 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147818384

(ULX RANK Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Senior Admin

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since mid 2020

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): Note These Warns are all from 2020 and early 2021
https://gyazo.com/7d4723e7f4d006663c6800d18b3486a7

Why do you want to join event team? I want to be apart of ET again since I notice a lack of events during Off-Hours and since i am from the GMT timezone I would be able to host events during these times.
And I feel like as if i would be able to host pretty decent events on my own and with the help of fellow ET.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I already am a Senior Admin and have previous experience as a ET Member and having hosted a mega event of my own already.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): Alright Alright hear me out.

SCP-093 red Sea Object

Have a MTF unit bring it inside and place it somewhere accesible for reasearch and MTF and have a ET Researcher next to it to explain the dangers and enhance the RP.

I'd make a city like setting somewhere and have entities roam around passive at first but get angry once provoked.
This would be a awesome RP event for research and MTF CI coudl try to steal it and you could have Security protect it.

Expeditions could be led inside the dimension and it would be fun for all branches since everyone can be involved.

Thanks for reading this and can't wait to be apart of ET again!

Edited by Dano

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

+support

dano

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 3 weeks later...

Denied
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application. 
Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 
You may reapply in 2 weeks
- Goat

Edited by Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |