Mark's Shock Commander Application- Accepted

MARKS

Should I be the next Shock Commander? Please explain why?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the next Shock Commander?

• Yes!
    • No.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Mark

2. What Regiment are you applying for? : Shock Security

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? : I want to be the commander of shock security as I feel someone has to step up and fill some shoes that are missing now which will be hard but I feel I can at least try and show I can fill them. Along side wanting to lead and help shock grow even more and help it be the best it can be, hopefully allowing it to be even better then I think it is now. As the commander of shock I would be able to push for more changes and ideas I have for the battalion a little easier then I can as a vice commander giving the troopers of shock things like more to do as well as allowing them to feel less burden and continue to have fun in the battalion. I also feel that I'm ready for the position of commander in shock as I've learned a lot since I've joined and as a vice commander even though I've only been a vice commander for a short time I feel I've learned a lot mainly about leadership and other aspects like rules and how to handle general things. I would also like to push growth and the betterment of shock improving it in areas where its needed and keeping it where its right mainly relations. If I'm accepted to be the commander of shock hopefully I can show and live up to the expectations that the pasted commanders set in shock and hopefully showing that it is possible for me to do so. I truly just want the best for shock and its lovely community that its made as I feel in shock we have made a little family and only want to see it get even better and help it to do so.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? : 969 Hours AKA 40 days played on the GamingLight Imperial server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? : The main purpose/purposes of the commander in a battalion is to shape and create the best battalion they can possible make, facilitating growth within the battalion making sure everyone is happy and enjoying what they are doing within the branch. The commander should always act professional and keep good relations with its battalion and all other battalion on the server as well as making sure the same is being done down the ranks so its battalion is respectable and well liked. The commander of any branch works closely with high command making sure they approve of changes/improvement but also just letting them know how the branch is doing keeping good communication with them so no one is left in the dark. The commander should be speaking in TeamSpeak with all its troopers, typing in discord, and responding on the forums making sure that all communication platforms the server uses are being used and that they are active on them letting there troopers know what's going on or what's going to happen in the future as well as getting a general sense of how everyone is doing. The commander keeps all documents up to date and making sure its troopers know about new rules and regulations that may be added or improved on making sure that everyone is following and doing what they should be to allow the battalion to run smoothly and so that they are not over stepping their bounds. As the commander they should be working closely with the battalions SNR Officers and Vice commanders to make sure they know what to do and how to do it so that the COC works and its not being used improperly as well as getting information from them to base decision on to be knowledgeable about any and all situations that may arise. In general the commander of a branch is the backbone of the battalion making sure its the best it can be so that its running smoothly but it also should act as a overseer allowing its lower troopers more freedom to act as a group and learn so they can work up the ranks.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I feel I can be trusted to be the commander of shock security because, I feel I have shown as a vice commander as well as when I was a enlisted/NCO/Officer that I can be trusted within the branch. With my short time in the branch I feel I've learned a lot about leadership and the rule set that's in place and I feel comfortable saying I could be the commander of shock security. I try my best to keep good relations between everyone I meet and will meet within the server and any other means
of communication that involves the server I do have my moments where I'm not best and not shown in the best of light as we are all human but I always try to be nice and respectable to everyone. As a vice commander and even officer I am a bit lenient but when needed I've shown I can handle situations in a calm and knowledgeable way making sure anyone who may be in trouble or possible situations are handled correctly and don't lead to further and unnecessary things happening. As for leadership I hope I have shown what I felt is good leadership as a vice command and officer which I'm still improving on currently but I do feel I am and can be a great leader that facilitate growth and good behavior. I truly just wish the best for shock as a battalion and only want to see the best for it and the server hoping and doing as much as I can to help out and hopefully showing everyone I can be a great person and leader within the server. as zee's shoes are some big boats to fill I feel I can at least use a bucket and try to fill them I may not be as good of a commander as him if I get accepted but I feel that I could at least fill one of them and show I can be helping and commanding shock to the best of my ability.

7. How often can you be Online? : I am available all days of the week this may change depending on if any IRL things come up but generally my I'm able to play most of the time and for multiple hours in a day.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I do not have any warns in the GamingLight community.

Edited to add (Please explain why?) into poll question.

Edited by MARKS

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin. 

On 9/9/2022 at 4:15 PM, JackForPrez said:

+++++ MAJOR SUPPORT

Great guy always active and i think will make a great Commander

• Like 1

Current: Genral SeniorDeer 
R. Right Hand R. COL Tank
Ex. First Ever Tank CMDR EX. 3RD Ever Gov. Ex. Senior CMDR
Ex. Storm Trooper VCMDR / Ex. Shore LD / Ex. Scout Captain / Ex. STRM Commando Captain

On 9/9/2022 at 4:15 PM, JackForPrez said:

+++++ MAJOR SUPPORT

Great guy always active and i think will make a great Commander

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Massive +Support 

-Has shown to be serious and calculated with matters

-Understands what the main purposes of a commander is 

-Great activity

-Has shown to be trustworthy 

Is just a great person overall and the perfect fit for the next shock commander

• Like 1

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

8 hours ago, Harr y said:

Massive +Support 

-Great activity

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Harr y said:

Massive +Support 

-Great activity

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

On 9/12/2022 at 10:54 AM, Harr y said:

Massive +Support 

-Great activity

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander

+ Support

This is a well-done application is long and detailed and you could understand everything that is written you have dedication; you could be a good Command member of the Shock Security Battalion.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION}!!

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

On 9/12/2022 at 4:54 PM, Harr y said:

Massive +Support 

-Great activity

+ Massive Support, Mark is an amazing guy, im believe he deserved it.

Admiral Sam

+Support

- Extremely active and dedicated to Shock

- Knows what it takes to be a commander

- Is trusted throughout the Command Team

Mark your a all around amazing Vice Commander and I feel you 100% deserve that commander spot!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy