Interrogation Log "The 05"

TheAmericanMan22

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

Efficiency: 20/25

Asked good questions and got good answers , only thing i could say is cut out the unnecessary talking however it doesn't matter as much

Insight: 20/25

The questions which you asked were good and you followed up good aswell.

Presentation: 15/25

If your looking to go into command in the future , look into getting your own format however the file itself is really good , the little stuff you could change now could be colours , fonts and the name of the google doc itself.

Writing: 25/25

No noticable grammar mistakes.

Score - 80

ps. Keep up the good work , i really like this log!

• Like 1

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

3 hours ago, mean said:

Efficiency: 20/25

Asked good questions and got good answers , only thing i could say is cut out the unnecessary talking however it doesn't matter as much

Insight: 20/25

The questions which you asked were good and you followed up good aswell.

Presentation: 15/25

If your looking to go into command in the future , look into getting your own format however the file itself is really good , the little stuff you could change now could be colours , fonts and the name of the google doc itself.

Writing: 25/25

No noticable grammar mistakes.

Score - 80

ps. Keep up the good work , i really like this log!

Thank you for the suggestions and feedback! Always looking for more tips : D

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |