1. What’s your In-Game Name?: Giga

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?: STEAM_0:1:555437807

3. What is your Rank?: MA, NCS, Alpha HLPR bot

4. What’s your time on the Server?: around 4 months

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received?: none

6. How many warnings do you have on GL?: 2 but none active

7. Who gave you permission to apply?: Fishy

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 8

9. Why do you believe you are fit for Mobile Mop Force (75+ words)?: I've got a good amount of experience on PVP since I'm in 2 MTF bracnhes and actively fight CI and d-class. I've been a lot more active on maintenance and I'm quick to assist when needed or called to. I always look to fix stuff or assist fixxes and armor or help personell in general. I always get a decent amount of logs every day and try to get some containment logs too! So I believe that Im a good enough maintenance member to get a chance on MMF.

10. What is the main purpose of MMF?: The dispose of any Site Bio-Hazardous SCPs, sweeping/cleaning up battles of MTF against other threats to the Site (CI, D-class, SCPs, etc). They basicaly help out with the site and help the foundation personell.

11. What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)?: Cleanex

Edited by Giga

+Massive Support Giga is a really great guy and easily one of the best people on the server, does expectational in Nu7 and maintenance and is also a giga chad

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+support

active member of utility overall

very cool guy

cmd in another branch, shows that he's trusted

-support spelled application wrong like a dummy (just kiddingggg)

Former: Head of Medical Staff, Security HOPO DHWD CPT

• Giga changed the title to Giga's MMF application