• No i shouldn't

In-Game Name: Scruffy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:453649509

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): I have Plat and a SNR mod

How many hours do you have on the server?: 17 Weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: Pretty well i reckon 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 6

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): 

I want to be in event team because I want to help with events and make events with others that are in event team. I have played events and have had alot of fun in most of them and I would love to bring that experience to others and give the some memorable moments like I have made in Gaminglight to other players. I would also like to bring more events into the server and help bring the server more activity during the nights or mornings when there is no one really active. I also have a bunch of friends in event team that I will be able to help each other with events when needed I also have great building ideas as well. I think this will also help me with my staff experience and my journey as a staff member and I think this will also be a great path to take as a staff member. I will always be able to help with a event when ever someone needs me on I will most likely be asleep but i will most likely get on.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):
So I will get at least 3 or 4 people to be alliins with 150 armor and 100 HP and a  rifle and they basically will invade Rockford  and all citizens and gov will help defend the city. Also a never event same thing but zombies without the rifle instead they will have fists, crowbars or knifes.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: Late nights/early mornings [I am AEST Australian eastern standed time]

Saturday and Sunday: Late nights/early mornings [I am AEST Australian eastern standed time]

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

• 2 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

After intensive review, you have been accepted into the PoliceRP Event Team.

Please talk to one of the PoliceRP Event Team Leaders.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7