Good Morning Gaminglight!

Solozealot

Good Morning! It's nice to meet all of you if you don't know me with Solozealot I am more known on the server as Charlie A Williams or C Williams! I love RP and Organization and I really, I mean really dislike dishonesty and people who like to brag about killing me after dying 4 times fighting me! 

I prefer to deal with my issues head-on by talking with people, and I don't really like controversy or drama I prefer to really find a middle ground and have fun! If you already knew me I hope this helps you understand me a tad bit more, if you are new to me then this will help you understand that RP and Fun are what I like! 

Though I like doing new things like using SFM or using Garry's mod for things it's not commonly used as shown in something I made personally below! 

You saw his face, like the post if you don't want him to knock on your door and sell your car insurance? That's what 096 does right? [PS tell me what you dislike and like below!]

image.thumb.png.cdad1d380b7e383a18037ebae71590e4.png

• Like 2

On 8/26/2022 at 4:42 AM, Solozealot said:

Good Morning! It's nice to meet all of you if you don't know me with Solozealot I am more known on the server as Charlie A Williams or C Williams! I love RP and Organization and I really, I mean really dislike dishonesty and people who like to brag about killing me after dying 4 times fighting me! 

I prefer to deal with my issues head-on by talking with people, and I don't really like controversy or drama I prefer to really find a middle ground and have fun! If you already knew me I hope this helps you understand me a tad bit more, if you are new to me then this will help you understand that RP and Fun are what I like! 

Though I like doing new things like using SFM or using Garry's mod for things it's not commonly used as shown in something I made personally below! 

You saw his face, like the post if you don't want him to knock on your door and sell your car insurance? That's what 096 does right? [PS tell me what you dislike and like below!]

image.thumb.png.cdad1d380b7e383a18037ebae71590e4.png

this makes me want to play SCP-RP even more.

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Captain, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)

• Drippy locked this topic